Halloween

Unedit!!!

Sam POV
Halloween Colby and I favorite year we always throw a big party and that's what where doing today everyone is coming I can't wait for Devyn to get here she does my make up but the only problem is I like Colby and he has a girlfriend name Maddison I don't like her because she's dating Colby but that won't stop me from trying to get with him tonight I have some ideas for today anyways we are right now setting up it's 8:45 pm party starts at 9 where almost done I head upstairs and get into my costume I'm being a maid this year Devyn came in "Hey Dev!" "Hey! Ready" "yeah" "okay let's get started"

-

Soon Devyn finish with my makeup everyone is now here it's maybe I wanna say around ten I put on my black heels and head downstairs I see Maddison with Colby I roll my eyes and go get a drink Colby goes and sit down on the couch while I see Maddison go to the bathroom I put my drink down and walk towards Colby he looks at me then back at his phone I go and sit down on his lap "Hey Colby" I say innocently "Sam! What are you doing" Colby says "Me oh nothing" "Sam get off me I have a girlfriend" Colby says I roll my eyes at girlfriend "so she doesn't have to know" I say Colby puts his hands on my hips and goes close to my face "now get the fuck off me" Colby says pushing me up "whatever your lost anyways" I say getting up and walking I see Tara there she is! I need her I go up to her "holy shit Sam you look hot" she says "thanks, hey can I ask you question" I ask "I need your boyfriend" I tell her that's apart of my plan just wait and see "alright, Jake!" Tara calls for Jake he soon comes over "here he is why do you need him" "Jake can I twerk on you I'm trying to get Colby" I tell the both of them "Sammy playing hard I honestly don't mind" Tara says I then look at Jake "fine!" I then giggle and grab Jakes hand and lead him to the dance floor where everyone is. "Just stand here and touch my body" I tell Jake "umm okay" I start dancing on Jake around him Jake touches my body the corner of my eye I see Colby glaring at Jake I then bend down and my butt touches Jake dick I then start tweaking on his area not gonna lie this felt good I felt Jake get a boner so I grab Jake and sat him down on chair near Colby I sat on Jakes lap my leg on each side soon I start grinding on Jake I moved his hands to my butt he starts squeezing my ass then he moves to my neck but before I he can suck on my neck I get pulled off of Jake it's Colby "what the fuck Colby" I say facing him "what are you doing!" Colby says "I'm just having fun!" I say and go sit on Jakes lap but before I could Colby pulls me back he throws me over his shoulders and heads upstairs "Brock put me down!" "No Sam I think it's time I teach you a lesson" Colby says my eyes then widen "but you have girlfriend" "yeah well I can care less now" we enter Colbys room he throws me on his bed he closes and locks his door "strip" Colby says I do what he says and strip down once I'm done I see Colby is also naked my eyes widen of how big he is "Come give daddy a lap dance" Colby says sitting down on his bed I smirk and walk towards Colby I bend down in front of him and twerk then he slaps my ass I straddle Colby and put my hands on his shoulders and start grinding on him our dicks touches each other I moan just like Colby, Colby then lays me on his bed he gets on the bed and brings my legs on his shoulders "next time don't do what you did down there or this will happen" before I say something Colby slams hard in me "FUCKKK" I scream in pleasure and pain he doesn't even let me adjust he starts thrusting in and out skin clapping "faster" he goes faster he grabs my hips harshly and slams in me again he bends down and we go into a sloppy make out session while I play with his hair I pull away "ohh Colby! Faster please!" He flips me around and my stomach is facing the mattress and my ass in the air with Colbys dick inside of me I arch my back I then flip us around I start bouncing fast I go up and down "holy shit fuck~" Colby moans he soon carries me he still inside of me he soon moves us onto his desk "I don't care im fucking you here too" Colby says he lays my back on his desk he starts slamming into me he bends down and sucks my neck "ughh" I moan out I scratch his back leaving scratch marks I push us down and Colby sits down on his chair I put my head on his shoulder and start bouncing but then Colby stands up while bending me down he puts one hand on the back of neck and with his other hand he grabs his phone and takes a picture of us once he was done he moves us to the bed and starts slamming into me, my legs wrap around his waist my eyes rolling to the back of my head I then felt Colby sweat on me Colby grabs his phone out again and as soon as he sees my eyes rolling back to my head he takes a picture again "fuck you look hot like that" he keeps slamming harder and harder my legs get wobbly he slams again "RIGHT THERE KEEP SLAMMING ME THERE!" I scream out as he hits my prostate, I flip us over and start bouncing up and down my head falls on Colbys shoulders without warning Colby shots his cum in me I let out a loud moan and cum Colby then flips us over and gives me one more last slam before he pulls out he puts on his boxers I try to get up but I immediately fall back down then I see Colby smirk "shut up" I say "I had to teach a lesson your mine now and ONLY MINE go that" I gulp down and nod my head yes "words baby or I'll teach another lesson right now" "yes daddy" I say Colby smiles and gives me a kiss he gives me his shirt, he helps me put it on I only have his shirt on it goes up to my thighs Colby gets in bed with me we cuddle up together and fall asleep.

🤍

I know Halloween is tomorrow but ehh