1.3

Procrastinating was always something Olive was good at, That is one reason why she is currently in the bathroom of garage with three ghosts standing outside the door

Procrastinating was always something Olive was good at, That is one reason why she is currently in the bathroom of garage with three ghosts standing outside the door. In this moment you would think that the mirror was her best friend because of the way she was looking into it. She fixed her hair a few times and then grabbed the edge of the sink and sighed.

When it comes to looks to be honest Olive could care less what you think of her, she does know that she is pretty but she doesn't try to escalate it. She wears what makes her happy and feel confident.

"Common Olive you can go out there and tell the three ghost boys that you don't know how to make Julie let them stay" Olive said to herself in the mirror "You can go out there and tell your only cousin that he has to leave your life again" Her eyebrows furrowed and shook her head. "You cant do that."

Olive stood up straighter and walked out to the main part of the garage. "Guys?" She said and looked around trying to find sign of the 3 teenage ghost boys. She bit her lip as she looked around for them. A small poof sound was made, that sound made her turn around. She was faced with the band. "Gosh guys you cant do that!"

A smile formed across her face and then she sighed and jumped on the couch. "Where were you guys anyway?"

The boys looked at each other and then Alex said "We went to see Julie"

Olive stood up fast and then said "Guys you idiots"

But to be completely honest they were not listening, Instead their eyes were focused on some instruments behind them. Luke then questioned

"Hey Liv, Do you play?"

*****

Olive and the boys were all smiling and playing together, What they were playing lets be honest the poor girl has no clue but it wasn't long for her brown haired best friends to come running in

"Guys! Stop! Cut it out!" Julie said frantically, Olive slowly stopped playing and so did the others. But not before Luke's epic solo and one final bop from Alex. Olive turned around and sent him a quick smile as Julie stated "The whole neighbor hood could hear you!"

That caused a look from everyone, Julie now had their undivided attention to say the least. "I thought I told you to leave?!" She finished up and then Luke said

"Wait, P-people can hear us play?" The boys looked at her confused as she yelled

"Yes! And so did my dad and my brother!"

Alex stood up and then questioned "W-wait so only you two can see us but everyone can hear us? I mean what type of ghost are we?!" he asked looking at the boys

Olive smirked "The cool type" she said at the same time that Luke said

"Who cares? They can hear us play!" The blonde girl smiled