1.8

Everyone was whispering among themselves, Julie and Olive looked at each other with panic in their face

Everyone was whispering among themselves, Julie and Olive looked at each other with panic in their face. A brown haired boy came onto the stage and asked "Where did the rest of the band go?"

Julie and Olive looked at each other not sure what to say "Wait.. Were those holograms?!!?!" One of Carries friends.. no minions is a better word asked.

Olive let out a sigh and said "Yep! Holograms!"

Julie jumped in "We plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show! I would explain it but it involves algorithms and science stuff" Olive did little jazz hands and smiled as everyone starts clapping.

Olive looked over to the boys and saw Reggie come onto the stairs leading to the stage and then he did a butt wiggle in front of everyone. Olive scrunched her face and sent her cousin a ' What the heck is happening' over there look.

"Okay people!" Out principle clapped "shows over lets get back to class please" Olive closed her eyes as the rest of the school made their way to their respective classes. Olive looked at Julie and then climbed off of the stage and started walking out when the principle stopped her.

"Mrs. Ray." She said, Olive turned around and looked at her

"I'm sorry... " she said and then looked away "I needed to help my friend, I know I promised no more acting out but Julie really needed help and I needed to help her she is one of my best friends and so I couldn't send her up there alone." Olive looked at her and then let out a sigh

"I was going to tell you good job." she patted Olive on the shoulder and then Olive smiled

"Thank you" She sighed and then the principle walked away. Olive then walked over to Flynn.

Flynn was deep in thought so Olive didn't say anything and it was quiet, Then Julie came over with a huge grin on her face.

"You did it" Flynn said with little to no emotion in her voice.

"Thanks to you two!" Julie said grinning. Olive looked over to Flynn and asked

"You okay?" Flynn looked at the two girls

"Huh.. I'm great!" she shrugged "When did you start playing with the hologram band?" She asked the two girls. They looked at each other.

"Oh it was Just one song" Julie said "Were not a band"

"They are a band! But not a band with us" Olive jumped in. "They are a hologram band" she smiled.

Flynn nodded and then asked "Why have you been keeping those cute boys a secret?"

"Their is a reason for that... its just...." Julie looked at Olive for help

"Really crazy" She smiled

"Oh! I'm all about crazy lets hear it!" The two girls looked at each other

"Okay.. They are.." she looked at Olive and then continued "From Sweden!"