1.13

After Luke poofed away Olive made her way to her car

After Luke poofed away Olive made her way to her car. Keeping the blanket wrapped around her she smiled and then climbed into her car since she was cold. She sighed and the leaned her head back. She took the blanket off of her and put it into the trunk. When she turned she saw her phone.

Slowly she grabbed it and powered it back on, She saw a bunch of missed calls and text from Julie and her mom. She sighed and then heard a faint tap on the window. She turned and saw Alex standing there with a huge grin on her cousins face. She laughed and then quickly sent Julie a text saying she was okay and then powering down her phone.

She turned and opened the door making it go right through Alex. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked with a grin on her face.

Luke came closer to her "Well after I left you I was talking with the guys and we decided we gotta have at lest Olive happy with us."

"Yeah considering the face that Julie would kill us right now if we were already dead" Reggie said and then laughed. Olive shut her car door after grabbing a backpack that was filled with few things

"So we know this sick restaurant, Open 24/7, You will love it" Luke said smiling

"Its not street dogs is it?" Olive looked at the boys and smirked.

"Ha ha ha very funny" Alex stated and then crossed his arms "Don't mess around like that"

They all laughed and then Luke stated "Its this old diner, the guys and I used to eat there all of the time. We think you'll love it."

Olive nodded and then smiled "Alright lets go... Is it within walking distance orrrrrr?"

Reggie nodded happily "We used to sing on the pier and then eat there all of the time" Olive smiled softly and then said

"Let do this ghosties!" She put her hands threw the boys and then started to run away from them. They all laughed and then quickly caught up to her. Soon enough they were in the diner. She took a seat towards the back.

Their was an older lady at the counter, she was reading a magazine, Olive smiled as the lady said "Be right with you"

"Order the pancakes" Reggie said smiling. They all slid into the booth, once the lady came over Olive did order the pancakes and a coffee.

The booth had little music boxes, "Sweet they still have these!" Luke said and then looked at the music box

"you kidding right these are from when you guys would eat here?" Olive asked

Reggie smiled and nodded "Same music and everything" the boys played some songs while Olive ate. After she was done she looked at the boys and then said

"Okay hear me out, I know this awesome karaoke place, It has some private rooms and I happen to know the owner."

The boys looked at her "Are you kidding lets do it!" Olive laughed and then payed for the meal and they headed out of the restaurant.