1.16

The sound of music filled the garage, 4 out of 5 of the band members where practicing for their seconds first gig

"Marching on proud, turn it up loud
Cause now we know what we'rе worth"

Julie sung into the microphone, Olive was about to jump in to help sing the next part when Luke poofed in landing in the chair.

"Woah Julie" Luke smiled and looked at her

"Grab your guitar.. We got work to do" Julie said grinning

Luke looked around in disbelief and then sighed grabbing his guitar "What made you come back?"

Julie stood up "I realized how important music is to all of us.. and we've lost so much already.. We cant lost this too"

Luke smiled a bit "thanks" he walked away from Julie and then said "Alright boss where we at?"

Olive smirked and then said "Oh by the way Luke" The brown haired boy looked at her "Happy birthday" she sent him a little wink and then smiled

Everyone laughed a bit and then Julie said "Lets go from the pre course."

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!" Alex yelled and then the band all started playing together.

********

To say Olive was tired would be the understatement of the year. She was running on two hours of sleep and that doesn't work for this girl.

Olive flopped herself onto the couch the moment Julie left the garage. She grabbed the pillow that they had left on it from the night before and put it under her head.

The boys all looked at her and laughed, The girl looked at Alex and then asked "I'm your favorite cousin righttttt?" She smiled sweetly

Alex nodded and laughed "Your kinda my only cousin I know"

"Will you get my blanket out of my green bag in my carrrr?" She asked as sweet as she could "Also could you bring in my black bag?" She gave him puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and then nodded, Olive smiled widely and then shut her eyes. Falling into a sleep

******

Olive woke up to her blanket being torn off of her "Pay back for making us bring in all of your bags" yelled Alex.

The blonde girl looked at him confused "But you do need to get up we go on in 20 minuets and you need to drive Julie."

Olive looked at him and then yelled "Why didn't you wake me up before gosh!" She got up and saw all of her bags sitting in the garage. "Yeah we are going to need to take this stuff up to the loft later" she sighed and went to the bag she knew had her outfit for tonight.

"Okay well we will leave you to get ready because you need girl timeee" Reggie smiled and looked at her causing her to send him a glare. She went threw her bad as the three boys poofed away.