bored - 8

I woke up already pissed off. I had a bunch of auditions to work on today, there was a photo that I had to post, and I needed to start filming for a YouTube video I was going to be a part of. 

Let's see, what else did I have to do? Should actually get started on that t-shirt for Billie. It's stupid of me, but I deliver whenever I make a joke. I'll just Sharpie it onto a white t-shirt for her. I think she'll like it... maybe. 

I want to do some fun makeup look today, too. Makeup's been my creative outlet for a long time. I used to be so passionate about vlogging and making videos, but... I guess, like with anything, it became a job. It stopped being so much fun, and just became more of a chore. It sucks, but, it's where most of my income comes from.

I sigh, heading to my bathroom to get ready. I grab my brush immediately, running it through my wavy hair. I am blessed with barely having to maintain my hair other than washing it every other day. I reach for my cleanser, rub it on my face and wash it off with my hands. I search the counter for my tube of mascara, but I can't find it, so I turn off the bathroom lights and head back into my room to find my camera. 

I yawn, leaning the camera on my half broken tripod, which I desperately needed to replace but currently did not have the money to do. I put on my fake-as-shit smile and begin my intro. 

About an hour later, I'm done, and the clip had been sent to some brand or manager or... I'm not even sure, who the fuck cares? 

Jesus, what's gotten into me recently? I shake it off as just being lazy and search through my dressers for a plain white t-shirt. It takes me a hot minute to do that. I never wear many plain things, my jobs always have me dressed up. Shit. I was supposed to change out of my hoodie before filming. Ah, whatever, I'll just say I was exhausted and was having trouble getting out of bed. They're lucky they even got the clip.

Anyway, t-shirt. I search my desk quickly for a Sharpie, not finding one, but grabbing a marker that'll do. I pull up our messages to see what it was I was meant to be putting on the shirt. "Um, no thank you, I'll continue with the self deprecation." I chuckled softly to myself, and began writing it down as neatly as I could manage. I'll admit, I don't have the greatest handwriting, but it's readable. On occasion. 

She's calling me again. I snicker to myself. I answer, smiling when I see her face appear on the screen. "Hey, Billie."

"Hello," She says in a cute voice. "Dude, I'm so bored. I need people, I'm so fucking lonely." She sticks out her bottom lip, hugging her pillow tightly. 

"I know. My introvert ass is thriving right now, holy shit. It's amazing." She rolls her eyes at me, still grinning. "Although, I feel terrible about why I'm thriving." She nods in agreement.

"I'm suffering. I don't get to complain though, my family's not in danger." I totally get that. I yawn again, placing my phone down on my vanity and shuffling through some drawers to find what I need for my makeup. "Whatcha doin'?" 

I rub my eyes before I look over to answer. "I'm gonna do some makeup. I'm gonna attempt, anyways." She just smiles. "Keep me entertained, I'm about to fall asleep." 

Billie hums, "Let's see... have you ever watched The Office?"