GLORY OR VALHALLA

YLVA THE DREAD. Now, that was someone everyone knew to fear.

Even people like Ivar the Boneless and King Harald Finehair knew that. She had a ferocity in battle like no other. She was called the she-wolf for a reason. She had fought in her first battle at eleven years old, raised an army at twelve, and overthrew her father at thirteen, becoming the Earl of Ashton in her own right despite having two older brothers.

She had trained with Ragnar Lothbrok for ten months as well at the age of ten. After that, she lived all across Norway, gaining knowledge from some of the greatest warriors in the land. In the process, she had raised an army that no one would believe a girl of twelve could be able to raise.

When she took her father's lands and claimed them for herself, she went from home to home in Ashton, slaughtering anyone who refused to kneel to her, their families too. She spared the children, though, selling them as slaves instead. And how she killed her father was cruel like never before scene.

  She had starved him for a week, feeding him nothing but dirty water and stale bread for two weeks after that. When he was nothing but skin and bones, she had him flayed. She strung him up on the walls of the great city of Ashton after that, letting the ravens and flies eat what was left of him. She did all of this at thirteen and more.

No one knew that. Everyone knew her as the young girl who liberated the people of Ashton from being ruled by a tyrant. They didn't know that the way Ylva had claimed the throne made her no better than her father.

While Bjorn Ironside was a good warrior, Ylva was not just a great warrior, but one of the smartest many people had ever met. She was not someone to make an enemy out of. Even people like Queen Aslaug and King Harald Finehair knew that.

As long as she was left breathing, she would always be a problem to any man who dared tried to become King of all Norway. For she had the love of all Norway. And she was destined to become its Queen, but would her gradually descending into madness stop her from doing so?

CAST

ALYCIA DEBNAM–CAREY
AS
YLVA THE DREAD

"If they were the greatest, where are they now?"

ALEXANDER LUDWIG
AS
BJORN IRONSIDE

ALEXANDER LUDWIG ASBJORN IRONSIDE