Chapter 1

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

"Is this bitch serious?"

"Girlll get up!" Lai Camryn's best friend since elementary school shook her trying her best to wake her up but no avail. Cam didn't budge at all she's such a deep sleeper that nothing really wakes her up until it's serious.

"Bitch you gotta wake up so we can go!" Lai yelled in her ear and she rolled her eyes even though they were closed as she felt herself waking up.
"Girl fuck you I cancelled that dick appointment for tonight" Lai frowned now getting mad at her.

Lai canceled all her plans so they could enjoy this girls night but apparently Cam had different plans because she's still asleep.

"Let me help" Mal Cam's roommate said pulling the covers off Cam's body leaving her completely naked.
Their eyes widen when they realized that she was naked. That catch them off guard completely.

Upon realizing that the girls were staring at her in shock Cam got up when she felt the cold breeze against her naked body.

Cam hates to sleep in clothes ever since she knew herself she's always just wears underwear to bed at times when she doesn't want her bare coochie out.

"Fuck y'all looking at? Never seen a pussy before?" She mumbled then got up. The girls laughed as she proceeded to walk around the room naked asf.

" Damn this bitch showing off her birthday suit" Lai chucked at her. This was normal for Cam. She wouldn't be around them if she was t comfortable.

"Not a pierced one" Mal mumbled then looked back at Cam. " When did you get the Christina piercing?" She asked and Cam smirked. She thought about the night she went with her sister who was getting her nipples pierced.

Shan dared her to get a piercing and she chose to pierce her clit. It makes the sex even better in her opinion.

"Girl why were your eyes all the way down there" she asked grabbing her towel because she's gonna take a bath. "I-" Mal started then looked away. She can't lie the way Cam said it made her nervous, she's hoping she not calling her a creep.

"I'm just fucking with you baby, I got it about a month ago." she laughed then to the bathroom closing the door behind her. She set up her phone and bent over the counter trying to find a song to shower to.

Her outfit was already put out so she wasn't worried about finding something to wear. She found a song and stuck her tongue out smiling. It's one of her favorite songs.

🎶I throw that ass back to see if he gon' catch it
Ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace, yeah
Ayy where that cash at, I stack it like Tetris
Real gutter bitch, real plugs and connections🎶

🎶First I make him eat it 'til he lockjaw
Give it to him good, knock a nigga socks off, uh
I run it up, they busy runnin' they mouth
I'm a real ass, rich ass, bitch from the South, yeah, yeah🎶

B*tch From Da Souf by Latto played and she started twerking throwing it back in the mirror to see if she still had it.Two loud knocks came at the door and she hurried in the shower as Lai cussed her out for not being in the shower.

"Hurry the fuck up bitch we already late" She yelled and Cam chuckled then stared to do her business.

Lai went on her phone smiling as her favorite lier dis his thing. All that knows to do is lie but she's not stupid so she entertains it.