Chapter 6

Excuse any mistakes

Camryn Avani Griffin
18
'Cam'

"I'm not finna go back and fort with no bitch" I said randomly remembering what Scotty said to Rollie in Baddies south.

"You make me wanna rewatch baddies south..that's the best season in my opinion this one is ass" Lai said taking a bite of her burger.

"I feel like baddies west was one of the good ones too but now they need to get Rollie off the show or I'm unsubscribing" I said and she nodded in agreement chewing a bit before swallowing.

"Her Scotty, Rollie and Et" She said and I agree 100%. "I don't think they kicking them off stills" Lai said pulling up the petition to get Rollie off the show.

"Baddies east wasn't all that..I hope baddies Caribbean ain't ass" I said thinking about the flyer they posted confirming it.

"You're right they also need some need some Caribbean ladies on the show or I'm not watching.. they need to mix them" She said taking a sip from her drink. I agreed with her before looking back at the tv. We're watching the color purple.

"I think I should text him..Yk let us talk it out" she said after a few moments of silence.

"He cheated on you though" I frowned as my best friend talked about going back to her cheating ex.
They've literally been dating for a month and he cheated.

Remember the sneaky link that turned out to be the boyfriend ? Yup him he cheated...I'm kinda happy he did though because he was ugly ash. My girl deserved better.

Now she pissing me off like I didn't teach her better.
Now she know better

"I'm not going back to be dumb I just don't wanna up my body count" She said frowning. What happened to Rosalind?? Or em' fingers or-
Lemme stop I'm acting like I don't go back every month.

Bari didn't cheat though he's just toxic

"I'm only 18 and it's at 4" She added and I scoffed.
So what? 4 is good for that if you ask me

"Girl it's your body who cares if it's at 7,8,9 or even 10 stop overthinking it" I said and I realized that got her angry. I really don't know why she willingly wants to go back knowing what he did.

Damn bruh

"Camryn shut the fuck up bruh your body count is at 1 from 15 and you're 18 now you don't have room to talk"she snapped and I rolled my eyes. Here she go again.

"Girl you know my body count is at 1 because I been fucking the same nigga since I was 15 and we got together..you didn't want a boyfriend Lai and nobody's judging you so stop acting like it" I snapped now getting angry.

I honestly thought we were gonna have a good day since it's been a while we hung out but she's been giving me weird vibes ever since I got here.

"I don't get why you're so mad..I'm looking out for you he cheats..that might fuck yo ph up if you have to fuck 24/7 just go celibate then or let him keep fucking up yo ph" I said walking out the room to grab my shit and leave.