Chapter 3

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

'Home' Played on the tv but no one was watching as they're busy trying to please each other. Kem through his head back in annoyance before deciding to take over.She invited him to watch a movie but he knew what she meant by that.

Kem held the girls head and started thrusting faster since she wasn't getting the job done and he was just getting irritated. "Shitt" he groaned throwing his back  and if possible going faster.

She felt as tears burned her eyes, but she didn't stop she just kept still as he did his thing. His phone started ringing and he ignored it but she saw it as the opportunity to get some air. She didn't know it was that hard sucking dick because it was her second time doing it since her past partners hated it.

No wonder...she not even good at it

She tapped his thigh a few times and he quickly let her go searching her face for any discomfort. He didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable or anything.

"You good" he asked and she smiled. Her face was covered in her own spit with tears dripping down her her.

He kissed his teeth then pulled up his pants before grabbing his phone on the table beside him. He saw that Dre was calling him. He knew he was probably calling to smoke or just chill. He hope he doesn't wanna kill somebody or scare them.

He's done with that life

Dre and Kem have been brothers since high school. They consider each other as family even though they're not bio related. Blood don't mean family

He called him back and watched as the girl walk out the room, he rolled his eyes at her back. Mad that he didn't get his nut.

He met her at Dre's party and she told him how she's a throat goat and how she knows to fuck. She can't do shit, she's shy asf and inexperienced. He didn't expect her to be like that because she was confident at the party.

"Yo" he said as soon as he answered his phone.
"We going to Cam's to chill out you down? Dre asked and he thought about it for a while.

"Cam is Bari's ex right?" Kem asked smirking and Dre caught on quickly. "Bro..don't bother with all that man you know it won't end well" Dre warned him and he laughed.

"I ain't trying nothing bruh..send me the address" Kem said and Dre did. They talked for a while before hanging up.

"Baby" The girl came in her robe and a koolaid smile on her face. "I gotta go" he said ignoring the disappointed look in her face.

"Why? Yo bitch called huh!?" She shouted getting mad because she felt like he used her.
"Naa my mom called she wants me to run some errands" He lied and she pouted. He doesn't even fuck with his mom doesn't even know if she's alive.

"But you promised you'd spend the day with me" She said sticking out her bottom lip pouting but to him she just looked stupid.

"I know but I gotta go" As soon as he said that she dropped the robe exposing her naked body. He let his eyes roam her body then he bit his lip.

"Maybe I can stay a few minutes" he said tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. She smirked then started pulling his belt and he just let her.

The gang can wait

At Cam and Mal's place

"Ryn why yo face like dat?" Bari asked knowing damn well why her face was like that.

"Why they coming here?" Cam asked frowning and Bari laughed at her. He finds it funny how she's been complaining about everybody coming over.

She not even cool with them like that so why they tryna hang out? Tuh