Chapter 8

Excuse any mistakes

Camryn Avani Stewart
18
'Cam'

At the hospital

"I don't get why you not happy" I frowned staring at my sister who looked stressed. I thought she'd be happy she's always talking about kids and how she loves them.

"I'm in college Cam..I don't wanna be pregnant in college" she said then started crying even more.
I looked away she sighed I didn't find a problem with it plus she mostly does online I think there's something more to the story.

"What's the tea?" I asked and she laughed. "There's no tea bitch I'm just not ready to be a mom" she said I could tell she was hiding something but I kept quiet.

"How about you what's tea on you bitch" she said referring to my situation earlier. I looked down on the floor and thought about it for a while.

Ion even know what went down

" Girl ion even know I just see us as friends Bari is the one that's always there when I need him but he's too jealous. After all those years he's still acting like I'm-imma leave it at that" I said and she pulled my hand to her to kiss it.

Big sister love hits different ngl

"You gotta let him know girl..he's the one you want not Kemari but you can't lie Kemari looks good" she said wiggling her eyebrows in a playful manner.

"So tell me what happened" she said and i playfully rolled my eyes. "You so messy but anyways" I started.

*Flashback from earlier*
*Before Bari saw them*

I stared down at the iPad trying to find something to do just to keep me company. I wasn't allowed to leave because they wanted to run a few more tests.  I really wanna go ahead and check on my sister because I don't know how she's doing.

They told me she was good but I needed to see her for myself. I was told that her blood pressure was extremely low so that why she fainted but when she fell she hit the bathtub and that knocked her out completely.

A small knock came at the door I looked up confused. I was even more confused when I saw Kemari staring at me with a small smile.

He didn't look like his usual self and he had a black eye. I used my hand to indicate he can come in.

"Wassup" he said taking a seat beside me. I shrugged before looking back at my iPad.

"Oh so you one a dem iPad kids" he said and I laughed because he's right I'm a certified iPad kid.

"And if I was" I said using the viral audio of my man Duke Dennis. He's so fine.

"I ain't say nothing wrong with it shit I respect it" he said and I nodded.

"Umm..how..how you feeling" he said after the awkward silence.  "I'm good just ready to see my sister and go home" I said and he nodded.

He took a seat beside me and I noticed that he was out of it like completely.

"How about you-you seem off" I said and he shrugged. "Just got jumped" he said it d so casually going on his phone.

"You got jumped?" I asked and he nodded. "By who?" My nosey ass asked and he laughed.