51: Beyond His Power

Kiss after kiss his mouth felt like it was conjoined to mine but I simply couldn't get enough, his hands tussled my wisps of hair as the waffle maker timer went off. It was a bright early morning, a calming morning which was what everyone needed. Pancakes filled the air along with the smell of the powdered sugar that went on the fluffy waffles like a blanket.

Everyone was sure to be groaning from their headaches and hangovers that came from the aftermath of last night. I was still suffering from mine as it hit me like a punch in the head.

"Drink this", Nolan handed me a vomit-looking drink as I felt the urge to hurl my stomach contents. I resisted as he assured me there was no vomit in the disturbing drink.

"Where'd you learn to make this?", I asked him as I took a sip of the sweet nectar that eroded my nostrils. He rubbed my temple softly as I took another sip.

"I had crazy days", he spoke sounding like a dad who was reminding his kid of the 'good ole days'.

"Trust me, I know. I remember seeing you with models on your arm on tv", I told him remembering the days where I scraped by every month and I was stuck in this cafe where I waited tables and tried to get tips like no one else.

"That's the old me, now I just have one model on my arm", he kissed my lips softly as I tasted the sweetness of the syrup along his lips.

"Did you hear any noises in the night?", I asked as he laughed remembering last night. Avery had forgotten our room was next to hers because we heard everything, every single thing. It was disturbing to me, but especially to Nolan, I could clearly tell Avery was the one who was screaming.

"Let's go upstairs and make our own noises", he suggested as we heard footsteps along the wooden floors.

Tally and Wes came begging for Nolan's hangover drink saying it was a miracle and I truly hoped it was.

"Was it you two who were making all the noises last night?", Tally asked as she gulped down the nectar and filled another glass for herself and Wes.

"It definitely wasn't us, I'm not allowed too", he pouted as Tally and Wes laughed and Nolan flashed a grin on.

"I'm guessing we'll find out everything when everyone comes down", Tally said as we heard small steps come from the hall as they tiptoed into the kitchen and as they saw us they quickly stopped.

"We thought everyone was sleeping", Alec said as he handed Caroline a glass of Nolan's special hangover juice. I'm guessing the hangover got to Caroline stronger than it did to anyone else as she rubbed her temple furiously.

"If anyone wants any clothes to wear, I have a full closet upstairs", Tally declined as she wore her clothes that were stuffed in the back of her car for extreme adventures. Caroline followed me upstairs as I hoped and pried for the deeds that happened.

"Tell me everything", I said as I shut the door silently, hoping no one could hear what was about to be told. Caroline blushed as she heard my demand. She brushed through the clothes and picked a pair of my pajama shorts and a tank top.

"We talked, and he asked me out that's it", she explained as a huge smile crept onto her face, by the way, she hung onto him downstairs she definitely said yes.

Caroline changed and came back down as we all sat down to eat, just as Avery and Tyler took the walk of shame down the stairs as everyone knew they did it, by their blushed skin and the noises that echoed throughout the halls, I feel sorry for our neighbors.

"Hey", Avery awkwardly said as she grabbed a glass of juice and chugged it like it was water. She and Tyler sat down next to each other hand-holding under the table.