60: The Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

That weekend was magical, filled of love, dancing and just spending time with each other. That weekend was dear to us, but
that was a far time away and I urned for another break. But as we came back to the city, we were both busy, with my midterms coming up, Nolan's work and a wedding to plan we had found few moments of relief to hold us together.

The wedding was nearing and luckily everything was set, guests from overseas had bought their tickets, rooms were being booked for our special day and the venue was all ready to go.

"Just, a little bit left today, that's all", he rubbed my back as he laid next to me letting our alarm ring. I rolled over to see his beautiful face as I leaned up and kissed him.

"I'm excited", I whispered as he nodded, he leaned above me as he played with my hair taking out pieces.

" I am more excited about our honeymoon", he said joyfully in a playful tone as I knew exactly why he said that, and I couldn't lie I was excited about that too. I laughed slightly as he began getting out of bed, I pulled his arm back as I let out a "no" sound and he came back to bed. He picked me up and walked towards the bathroom as I hung on him like a koala.

After our extravaganzas this morning entailed, he left giving me a kiss on the cheek and a flash of that cute butt of his. I changed into a dress as Miss Celine had asked for, she even sent me the dress all packaged in a petite box. I grabbed my purse and a set of keys and went out the door.

I entered into the tea room, waiting to feel the wrath of old ladies staring and waiting to smell that scent of a grandma, but instead it was posh, filled with money I assume and as I asked her where the room was she directed me towards the back.

And as I walked in the lights were off and I turned around the associate was gone, she had vanished. All of a sudden a blindfold was placed over my head, the giggles that filled the room let me know that this was my bachelorette party, fun fun fun right. I was led onto a bus as the blindfold was torn off my eyes, a loud "Suprise" was yelled from the top of their lungs as the smell of booze and dental floss, what a weird combination.

"Thank you", I mouthed to Avery as the random girls swarmed around me, girls I had no clue who they were. I knew Avery threw this party to get the big things off my mind, but yet in the back of my mind I felt so selfish, I was living this glamorous life, this life that I took granted for every second, while my sister could be lingering the street alone at any given moment, it shook me to pieces as I imagined her.

"Drink this", Avery handed it to me as other girls talked by the bar, I took the cup and gulped it down feeling the burn of it against my throat.

"Who are those girls?", I pointed to the rowdy bunch that was doing body- shots off each other, they seemed fun definitely the life of the party, as Avery and I lounged in the corner and Caroline texted on her phone smiling brightly, I could guess who she was smiling at.

"Just some models who wanted to party, they are really fun though", she grabbed another drink as the girls pulled her in the dancing circle and she tugged me with her. Soon everyone was drunk and waiting for a real party, Avery led us into a store and as I walked in I knew what this was.

"Grab the sexiest thing for our soon to be bride", she yelled as all the girls ran around grabbing the 1 string bras and thongs and lace and too many strings all over. They piled it in a bag and filed out the store in a loud roaring stir.

"You'll thank me later", Avery squealed as she carried the bags to the bus as the music blared and the screams of everyone else became louder. We did shots off of each other and soon we even got Caroline drunk. We were all wasted, flushed, scoozy, girls with a very low tolerance to alcohol.