Chapter 4.

That night at the Warren's house, Lorraine was tucking Judy into bed

That night at the Warren's house, Lorraine was tucking Judy into bed. "Honey, what are you're up to?" Lorraine asked when she saw her wiggling in her bed and trying so hard to hide her grin.

"I got you and Lilian a present." said Judy, she lifted his pillow to reveal two chains. "Me and Nana got these at the Church's yard sales." The 10 years old, held the chains in front of her mother, grinning from ear to ear.

"Honey!" She cooed, hugging her daughter tightly papering his face with kisses.

"One for you, one for Lilian and one for me." Judy showed her, her own chain.

Lorraine opened her locket and there was a photo of Lilian and Judy inside it.

"Aww" said Lorraine about this cute picture.

"I put a picture of you, Daddy and Lilian in mine. Nana said this way we'll always be together. You'll be with me and I'll be with you."

"I miss you, Lilian and Daddy."

"We miss you too baby, so so much. But you know we love you more than anything, right?"

Judy nodded smiling brightly at her, slowly but surely her eyes grow heavier and shortly after she fell asleep. Lorraine didn't want to disturb her sleep so she blowed her a kiss and walked out of the room.

Lilian sat with her father and helped him with the evaluations. "Here," said Lorraine and gave Lilian the necklace. "This is from Judy." Lilian took the necklace in her hand and opened it; inside was a picture of Ed, Lorraine, Judy and Drew. Lilian was very touched by the gift. "Is she asleep yet? I would like to thank her." "Yes, she is asleep yet," answered Lorraine. 

The night went one and Lilian was now sitting behind a desk looking at the picture in the necklace.
"Hey, hon!" She looked up when Ed called her mother.
"Yes?"
"You're not gonna believe this. Carolyn’s voice didn't record." He entered the room and placed the tape recorder on the table.
"What do you mean?" Lorraine and Lilian questioned.
"Listen." He hit play and the tape played.

"My name is Ed Warren. It's November 1st, 1971. I am sitting here with Carolyn Perron, who, with her family, has been experiencing supernatural occurrences." Ed's voice was heard. It was silent for a moment, were Carolyn was supposed to be talking. Then they heard Ed's voice again.
"Alright, go ahead."
Again long silence follows where Carolyn had spoken.
"From the first occurrence." There was another long silence.
"Nothing." He looked at Lorraine and Lilian as he stopped the tape. "The whole time. I don't know, you two find anything?"

"Lots. I mean, it's no wonder they're going through what they are." said Lilian and Lorraine handed him an old photo of the Perrons house. "That's the original farm house. It was built in 1863 by a man named Jedson Sherman, who was married to a woman named Bathsheba. Ed, she's related to Mary Town Estye. She's one of the woman accused of witchcraft in Salem, she was hung during the trials." explained Lorraine.