Chapter 5.

Suddenly they heard one of the bells they've set up ring, they look at Brad who was sitting in the kitchen

"Wasn't me." He put up his hands. Roger and Ed walked to the hallway and saw that the cellar door has opened making the bell on the door handle ring, then suddenly the camera set up near it went off, taking a picture.
"Brad, get the camera." Ed said.

He, Lorraine and Lilian walked down toward the cellar's door with Brad holding the camera. Ed placed the headphones on his head and started walking.

"Okay," Ed began. "It's 9:18, we're headed down into the cellar where the door just opened on its own. I have Lorraine, Lilian and Officer Brad Hamilton with me." They all started heading down the cellar stairs with Brad filming Ed, Lorraine and Lilian.
"Let's keep the cellar light off." He instructed. They reached the basement and looked around.

"Can you give us a sign that you want to communicate with us." Ed moved his microphone around the basement and turned up the amplifier. "Everything alright?" He asked Lorraine.
"There's definitely something here." Lorraine said.
"Alright close the door or move something!" Ed said looking around and listening through his headphones carefully. They waited for a moment but nothing happened.
Brad panned the camera around the room but there was no movement.
"No, it's gone." Lilian sighed.
"I got nothing." Ed agreed. "Come on, let's get out of here."

They started to walk up the cellar stairs, but suddenly they heard a noise and turned to see what it was but there was still no movement, they continued heading up the stairs and out of the cellar.

"Well, like I said, it doesn't always work when you want it to. Maybe the camera picked something up." Ed said and they all turned to walk down the hallway."Watch out." He exclaimed and just then the cellar door banged shut, Carolyn quickly stepped out of the way, barely avoiding the door. She looked at the rest of them horrified, Roger quickly pulled her in his arms, sighing in relief that she wasn't hit by the door.
Later on Brad, Lilian and Drew were sat in the living room. Drew and Lilian were cuddling while Brad just stared into distance.

"For a guy who doesn't believe, you looked a little freaked out when that door slammed shut." said Drew casting a quick glance at the cop.
"It must have been a draft." Brad nodded his head, it was more like he was trying to convince himself rather than Drew.
"Oh, that's funny. A draft never put that look on my face before." Drew snorted.
Meanwhile the clock on the table opposite showed the time move from 3:07 to 3:08.
"I believe the clock. It's 3:08." Brad pointed at the clock and Drew rolled his eyes and looks down at Lilian, who fell asleep while the two men were discussing.

____________________________________________