Chapter 1

1976 Amityville House

Lilian, Ed, Lorraine and Drew sit around a table with a couple of other reporters and a few other people, Lilian and Lorraine getting ready to go under and try to see the other side. "Okay, are we ready? Then let's get started" Ed asks, continuing when everyone nods in reply. Lilian turned to Drew and noddedd at him, telling him to close the curtains, what he did and smiled reassuringly at Lilian.

"I'd like you to quietly close your eyes. Invision yourself in a halo of glowing white light. It will protect you" Lorraine says. The women watch briefly as the others close their eyes, looked each other in the eyes again and then took each other's hands. Lilian's eyes open up. She stands up and walks a few steps before turning around and looking at the table. Lorraine appears next to her and takes her hand and smiled at Lilian.

Both move through the house, seeming seeing and doing the same things, opening doors to the bedrooms and cocking an invisible gun before shooting the parents first, then the three siblings. After Both fire the last shot, Lilian and Lorraine gasp and fall to the ground as their realised what they did. Lilian and Lorraine then see a little boy with white eyes at the top of the stairs before he runs down them, they followed him.

"Lorraine?Lilian? That's enough, come back now!" Ed demanded. and shakes Lorraine. Meanwhile, Drew tried to get Lilian out of the trance. "Honey, come on, that's enough, come back!"
"No, we have to see this," said mother and daughter together.

Mother and Daughter looked at each other and the door to the Basement opens, revealing the little Boy standing there and then running down the steps. They followed  him and ended up in the Basement, where the dead children all stand and Lorraine pulls a Blanket off a Mirror, revealing a Nun to be standing behind Lorraine and Lilian. They both turned around and the Nun was not there. The Women turned back to the mirror and there was the Nun again, only closer behind them than before. Lorraine and Lilian turned again but the nun was gone again. They turned back to the mirror. But this time the nun was standing in front of them.

She grabs Lilian and Lorraine by the throat and pushes them backwards, releasing them and disappeare. Then there was a crash next to Lorraine and Lilian.

Lilian and Lorraine turn to the sound and see chairs falling. After the chairs fell, a person could be seen behind them in the darkness, but not who was standing there. Only when looking more closely could mother and daughter see that it was Ed. Both were frightened when they saw that a sharp wooden object had pierced and killed him. They both started screaming in fright. The nun grinned at them with a nasty smile and Lorraine and Lilian woke up back to reality.

Lilian and Lorraine were in shock. While Ed took care of Lorraine, Drew took care of Lilian.
Drew took her in her arms and tried to comfort her. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here." He said, laying his head on hers and stroking Lilian's hair.
Ed looked over at the couple to check on Lilian while he hugged Lorraine. Drew gave him a reassuring nod.