Chapter 7.

"Yeah, well, you weren't kidding

"Yeah, well, you weren't kidding." Father Gordon said as he finished watching the footage that was filmed in Perrons house.

"No." Ed nodded. He was sitting in front of Father Gordon with Lorraine by his side.Lilian was with Drew. Even though Ed wanted her to come with them, she absolutely wanted to stay with her husband. 
"Look, Ed, this is complicated because the kids aren't baptized." said Gordon.
"I understand..." Ed starts talking.
"And the family, they're not members of the Church." Father Gordon interrupts him.
"Oh, come on." Ed said
"And, the approval would have to come directly from the Vatican."
"Father, we've never seen nothing like this." Ed insisted.
Father Gordon picked up one of the photos taken of Cindy sleepwalking with Rory's ghostly hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, well, neither have I." He confirmed and then looked at another photo of Cindy sleepwalking with Rory behind her.
"Father, they don't have a lot of time."
"Alright. I'll push it through myself."

"Thank you." Both Ed and Lorraine said.
"Alright, we'll wait for your call." Ed said as he accepted Father Gordon's handshake.
They walked out of the church. He looked at Lorraine who still looked a little pale, probably still shaken up from the vision she had back at Perron's house.

Warren's house later on that night.

Judy was sleeping peacefully in her bed. Her matching Necklace that was draped over the lamp on her nightstand slowly started swinging by itself.

Suddenly her body was tugged forward harshly. She woke up startled and looked around, she couldn't see anything so she got out of the bed and slowly made her way out of her room.

"Mommy? Daddy? Lilian?" SHe turned on the upstairs hallway light and opened the door to one of the bedrooms.
"Mommy? Daddy?" She called again.

Judy walked downstairs and turned on the hallway light, She noticed the door to the room where her dad kept the strange artifacts in was open. She made her way toward the door and called for Ed, "Dad?"

She walked away from the room and didn't notice that the Annabelle doll glass case was now empty. As Judy went to return upstairs the upstairs hallway light turned off by itself.

"Nana? Nana?" The Girl panicked when a dark shadow surrounded the house. She runs into the study and shut the door, She heard a banging noise and screamed at top of his lungs in terror. The dark shadow slowly started to overtake the room, Judy turned and saw a woman sitting in the rocking chair in the room with Annabelle on her lap. Her heart started to pound in her chest.

The woman stopped rocking, suddenly the Annabelle's face turned towards Judy and she screamed louder. She run towards the door and tried to get out but the door was locked.
"Nana! Nana!" She cried as she banged on the door.
Georgiana woke up as she heard Judy's screams.

"Judy?" She gasped as she hurriedly ran out of her room.
"Nana! Nana! Nana!" Judy turned and saw the rocking chair was empty. "Help!"
Georgiana rushed to the door.
"Judy!" She called as she tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Nana!" She heard her voice.
"Judy open the door!" She kept turning the handle but it was useless.
"Mom! Mommy!" Judy kept crying, her tears now blurred her vision and she couldn't see.