Chapter 6.

They ran into the hallway and saw that Cindy was sleepwalking upstairs

"It's just Cindy." Roger said with a sigh. He was about to follow her but Ed stopped him.
"No, no, no. Wait, we need this." Ed said.
"Why do you need pictures of her?" Roger asked. As she walked upstairs another camera flash went off.
"Because she didn't trigger it." Ed answered.
"What do you mean, she didn't trigger it?" Roger asked
"Somebody's with her." Lilian said.

They watched as Cindy walked through the upstairs hallway towards Andrea's room. As she entered the room the door slammed shut. "Cindy!" Roger shouted, he rushed upstairs with Ed following. Roger tried to open the door but it was locked. They heard camera flashes going off in her room.
"Cindy!" Roger shouted and banging on the door.
In the living room, Drew put on his headphones. He turned up the amplifier and heard a voice in Andrea's room.
"Hey, over here!" He called. "There's someone else in there with her!"
Lilian entered the living room and sat next to Drew, she put on the other headphones and listened.
"I'm hearing another voice. Here, listen, Honey." Drew said pressing a few buttons.
Inside Andrea's room the strange voice continued. "Follow me, this way. This is where I hide." The Voice said.
The door opened and Roger, Ed and Brad walked inside, the room was cold as ice.
It was so cold that you could see your own breath.
"Cindy!" Roger shouted. "Where is She?"

"Brad, get the UV Lightning!" Ed said.

"The what?"

"Just ask Drew!"

Brad tripped over his feet as he ran downstairs to Drew.

"Drew, I need a UV light."

"Uh...here. That's it, go, go, go!"

He hurried back upstairs and gave the UV light to Ed. "Turn off the light."

Brad quickly turned off the light and Ed turned on the UV light. Не spanned the light on the floor and saw Cindy's foot prints. Following her footprints towards the wardrobe he opened the wardrobe and found hand prints inside the back of it. "Hit the lights."

Brad did as he said and turned on the lights,  found a secret hatch door at the back of the wardrobe, Ed opened it, looking inside he found  Cindy sat in the corner, still asleep.
"Found her!" He got her out of the hatch and handed her to Roger.
Roger carried Cindy out of room.
"That's where Rory hides when he's afraid." April said looking at Lilian which has joined.

Lilian entered the hatch at the back of the wardrobe, she looks around she noticed a shelf with toys and a dust free shape which looked like it was left by the music box. "Dad, can I have April's music box, please?" She asked Ed who was sitting outside the wardrobe. He turned and got the music box from April.
Meanwhile Roger walked inside the room at the same time.
"How's April?"Lorraine asked.
"She doesn't remember a thing." Answered Roger.
Ed gives Lilian the Music box.
"Thank you." She placed the Music box on the shelf where the shape was and saw that it's a perfect match. Then she noticed a thick rope on the floor, she bent down and started pulling the rope, she managed to pull it all the way out, but found a noose at the end of it. She gasped in shock and took a step back but her foot cracked through the wooden floor and she fell through the floor screaming.
"Lilian!" Ed and Lorraine shouted.
Lilian landed somewhere in the cellar and Ed ran out of the room and through the house. "Lilian!" He thumped the walls in the living room trying to find her.