8

So here is the one you all were waiting for!

Shehryaar's POV:-

"It is and I have every right to know it as I am your wife"

Her words surrounding me. I left her wrist and took the folder from the table.

She was watching my every move. I opened the folder and read it once again.

I took the papers to her and she looked at me. I had to do this.
"Sign these papers" I said and she just stood there not moving a inch.

Tears rolled down rapidly on her cheek as she kept looking at me.

"Kyun Shehryaar? Maine aisa kya kiya hai aakhir jo aap mujhe ye saza de rahe hai?" She asked in a shaky voice.

I just breathed in deep and handed her a pen. These were the divorce petition papers.

"Nahi,I'll not sign them unless you tell me why you are doing this. I need answers to all my questions Shehryaar." She said as she raised her voice a little.

Not being able to face her I just walked out of the room leaving her standing there. I opened the front door and drove off sitting in my car.

I just drove with no destination in mind. Stopping at a empty street I got out of my car.

Leaning against the car I slid down to the ground. A tear escaped my eye as memories flashed.

Zahra's POV:-

Handing me the petition papers he left the room. I was frozen on my place. Not a slight movement just the tears rolling down.

"Zahra..Zahra!" Hussain said to me but I was just not in the state of replying.

"Zahra!" Hussain yelled as he shook me and I came to my senses. Looking down at the papers I felt my heart breaking.

"Zahra what's wrong?" Hussain asked again and I looked at him.

"He asked me to sign these" I said blankly as I handed him the papers.

"What are they......" His voice went to a whisper as he read them and looked at me.

"Shehry can't do this!! I'll talk to him. He can't just let his past ruin two lives!" Hussain said and I looked at him.

"Past? Related to Sara??" I asked and he at once looked at me.

"How do you know about Sara?" He asked and I filled him with the details about how one of his friends misunderstood me as Sara,Ayesha being relieved when she came to know that Shehryaar.

He just simply nodded and took a deep breath. I looked at him and said "Hussain who is this Sara and what does she have to do with Shehryaar?"

Shehryaar's POV:-

I was in my room when Mom came. "Shehry beta I had something to talk to you" Mom said as she came inside.

"Yeah mom. I'm listening" I said as I kept the work aside and listened to her.

"Beta now Alhamdulillah you have finished your studies and Ma shaa Allah are handling your work too" She said and I smiled yet frowned as I didn't know where this all was leading.

"Beta I want you to get married now.It's time you take responsibility on your shoulders" she said and I jumped in my place.

"Mommmm!!! Shaadi abhi se?" I whined. She chuckled and cupped my cheek "Ab tumhari mom ko bhi to help ki zaroorat hai to ek bahu laana padega na"

I pouted. "To Sain ki kara dijiye naw".

"Jee nahi. Bada tu hai islie pehle tu" Hussain said entering the room and I made a face.

In an attempt to convince her i made a face . But to my surprise she pouted and looked too adorable. I sighed defeated and said "Okay I'm ready". Her face brightened and she smiled "Really? Then meet Sara tomorrow at the central park" she said and I choked on my breath. "What?! Means you had this planned already!" I screamed and Hussain grinned. I shot him a look and turned to mom. "I'm not meeting anyone" I said stubbornly and mom laughed.

"Please for me" She said and I agreed. The next day I went to the central park and sat on a bench as I waited for her. I took a look at the surroundings when a soft voice caught my attention. "Shehryaar Asif?" I looked up and found a beautiful girl with a smile on her lips. She was dressed in a yellow suit. "Yeah and you?" I said uncertain.

"Sara" she replied. That day we talked and got to know about each other. Days went by and we met more often. Her nature,her smile,her cheeks that turned red whenever she blushed. I was falling for her day by day. Our wedding was fixed and the preparations went very smoothly.

But little did I know what would happen the next day.

To:Shehryaar
From: Sara

Shehry I'm sorry but I love someone else and I cannot marry you. This decision of marriage wasn't mine in the first place. I was forced.

I re read the message again and felt myself breaking. For the first time I fell in love with someone.

Puri shiddat se mohabbat ki thi maine. Har vaada nibhane ki thaani thi.Par ye sab socha nahi tha kabhi.

I closed my eyes as tears escaped. She crushed my heart. For once I wanted to ask her why.

Why did she do it? She could have told me that she didn't want to get married to me straight away. But she played. Played with my heart. Played with my feelings. Played with my life.

I was so dumb to believe that love exists. It exists only in fairytales. But the harsh reality is you can't expect someone to reflect the love back.

My mind wandered back to Zahra and her bloodshot eyes.

I could never give her the love she expected from me. I don't want her to feel like she was forced into marrying me. I don't want to snatch her right of being happy.

Zahra's POV:-

I was just left silent when Hussain told me about Sara and her relation with Shehryaar's past.

"My brother is the most caring and loving person Zahra. But what he went through changed him. He wanted his marriage to be successful and his wife to be his queen. But see the twist of fate" Hussain said and I looked at him.

Dard unhe tha. Takleef unhe bhi hui hai. Tanha wo bhi hai. Mere aur unke ghum ek jaise hi the.

Shehryaar was still dwelling on his past which was holding him back from moving on. He needs to move on in life.

Love isn't perfect.It isn't a fairytale or a storybook and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges,fighting to be together,holding on and never letting go

Aaj se main is rishte ko Shehryaar ki zindagi ko phir se khoobsoorat banane ki koshish karungi.

I'll make Shehryaar live again.....

Hola peeps. This update was because of the life threats that __snowflakes__ and lonelydreamer543 gave me.

Hope now you all won't kill me.

P.s:- Sara at the side

SEE YOU SOON

~Shabistaah