24 (LAST CHAPTER)

Okay so here is the official last chapter of Dil-e-Nadaan.

Such a emotional roller coaster it has been. In almost three months I finished my first ever fan fiction❤

Okay now read and lemme know how it was

Zahra's POV:-

I opened my eyes as the pain striked through me. My whole body was sore and numb. My hands and legs tied and I was pinned to the chair.

A whimper escaped my lips as I tried to free myself but my body gave up. I had almost no energy.

I was locked in this dark room. Only darkness surrounded me here. The last thing I remember is I was going to the place Shehryaar called me to meet when someone covered my mouth and nose from behind and everything went black.

Regaining my consciousness I found myself here. All tied up.

The sound of heavy footsteps alerted me and I was surrounded by fear. I looked closely although the darkness didn't allow me to. The door creaks open and all I could see was a silhouette of a man.

The lights flick open and shut my eyes looking the other way as the sudden brightness blinded me.

Opening them slowly I see a tall man towering over and gulp down lowering my gaze at his lustful gaze. He ran his fingers over my arm and I flinch. "Don't touch me" I said through gritted teeth and he smirked.

"Finally awake huh?" he said in a deep voice and I just blinked my eyes. He slowly walked behind me and opened the ropes.

I bit my lip to prevent the yelp coming out as I tried to move my hands. "Don't do that baby. You look tempting" the man commented and I just scooted back on the chair. He let out a low chuckle. "Why am I here?" i asked lowly and he looked at my face with that smirk still present on his face.

"You are kidnapped dear" he said. "Why?" i asked again as fear engulfed me. "Orders from our boss" he said and then called out to someone. "Who is your boss and why did he kidnap me?" I asked again my voice faltering.

"I can't tell you that. But your life is gonna be a big mess" he said.

My vision blurred. My life is already a mess. Jab sab kuch theek lagne lagta hai tabhi sab bigad jaata hai. Meri lakeeron mei shayad khushiya likhi hi nahi Khuda ne.

Soon another man came inside with a plate in his hand. He kept the plate in front of me and I just looked at it. The other man went out closing the door behind me and I looked at the man wide eyed. "Eat it" he ordered and I looked down at the plate.

His phone rang and he picked it up. "Yes ma'am. Yeah she's awake. Yeah. Okay" he was talking to his boss maybe but ma'am? A girl asked them to kidnap me? Why?.What have I done to her?

"Eat it fast" he said and walked out of the room again locking me inside."Shehryaar ne khaana khaaya hoga ki nahi?" I said to myself and allowed the tears to flow down.

I blinked my eyes and wiped my tears when my gaze fell on the mobile . Maybe that man forgot it here.