19

Fingers crossed for this one. Hope this will make up for the previous short and crappie chapter

Zahra's POV:-

The walk home was quite silent. Ahmed had been lost since he went out to attend the call. Something is surely bothering him but I decided not to push the matter. We reached home and I rang the bell. The door opened and Shehryaar stood with a frown spread across his forehead. I looked at him gesturing him to move aside as he was standing in the way.

He moved aside and I stepped inside. Taking the bags from Ahmed I made my way to the kitchen to keep the things I bought. I was sorting out the groceries when Shehryaar came "Where were you?" was the first thing he said. I looked at him for a second and got back to my work. "I went to the supermarket to buy groceries"

"With that friend of yours?" he asked with a sudden change in his tone. I chuckled slightly as I found it amusing. "He has a name Ahmed if you don't know and yes" I said. "Why though? You could've called me and I would've accompanied you or you should have told Hussain " He said and I at once turned to him.

"Well someone doesn't like to be disturbed when they are working and Hussain was busy so I asked Ahmed to come along". He muttered something under his breath which I couldn't quite get. I stepped a little closer with my hands folded at my back and he looked at me in a weird way.

I leaned a little closer to his face and said "Ek baat bolu?" He nodded. "Kuch jalne ki smell aarahi hai aapko?" I asked innocently and he frowned actually trying to smell whether something was burning.

"Nope, kyun" he said and I smiled a little extra wide. "Because someone is jealous!" I said smirking and he realized what I was actually indicating. "And why would someone be jealous" he said putting extra emphasis on someone.

"Because......." I dragged the word enjoying this little game. "Because........?" he said in the same way."Because someone is starting to fall in love" I said winking. He looked at me for a brief moment and smiled. "In your dreams baby" he said patting my cheek and I widened my eyes at this sudden change.

"Dreams do come come true" I retorted. "Then keep dreaming maybe this will come true" he said in a low voice and I just looked at his face comprehending the words.

"What if those dreams are just false hopes of love" I whispered enough for him to hear and broke away from his gaze as my heart clenched with pain realizing that my own words were stabbing me.

My vision blurred slightly. I raised my hand too wipe the tears before they fall when Shehryaar held my face gently with his hands and made me face him. His gaze piercing through my eyes and the warm drops eluded down my eyes.

"LOVE is a uninvited guest, it comes when nobody knows but when it does, it takes the HEART away and the heart then beats for the one. The one who is destined to be yours" His words just made the tears flow again and I looked at his eyes.

His gaze softened as he brushed his thumb across wiping them a small smile playing across his lips. I blinked my eyes and he took a step towards me his hands still on my face.

A shiver ran down my spine as he gazed my face. He leaned a little and his soft warm lips touched my forehead. I shut my eyes sinking in the feel. The warmth. The care.

He slowly detached his lips from my forehead and pulled back. I open my eyes carefully, cautiously afraid that it might be a dream. Afraid of not finding him. "Zahra...I don't want to see these again. I had promised to be a eraser and remove the sadness and tears from your life. And you aren't helping a bit" he said and I just looked back at those eyes which held a unknown emotion.

A feeling that I couldn't make out. But a feeling which was soothing. A feeling which was comforting. We both just gazed into each others eyes lost in our own thoughts when "Zahra....oh i'm sorry" Ahmed's voice caused us both to move away from each other.

I looked down as I felt the heat emitting from my cheeks. Shehryaar mumbled something and I just bit my lip trying to hide the idiotic smile breaking on my lips.

"Yeah what happened?" I asked Ahmed as I saw him dressed up with and with the briefcase in his hand.

I frowned looking at him. "Actually I wanted to tell that I need to go there's a urgent meeting then I have to leave for somewhere else" he said which made me frown all the more.

Urgent meeting and suddenly leaving for another place...weird.

"Oh, but what about dinner won't you have dinner with us?" I asked. "No maybe if I visit some other time. I need to leave immediately" he said and I sighed. "Okay but you owe it alright" I said and he smiled.

"Completely. It was nice meeting you after so long. Take care of yourself and your family" he said as he side hugged me and I nodded. He then hugged Shehryaar and left.

Closing the door I turned around and saw .Shehryaar leaning against the door frame"So whats for dinner tonight?" he asked as he now stood straight and his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked him and waited for his response as he thought for a while. "Lets have dinner at a restaurant today what say?" he asked and I shrugged as I felt it was a nice idea.

"Okay then done.Get ready I'll call Hussain and tell him as well" he said as pulled out his phone and I began to make my way upstairs to get ready. "Aur suno" he called and I halted. I turned to him. "Wear black. You look beautiful in it" he said walked to the living room leaving me smiling wide.

I shook my head and headed upstairs to get ready in a black dress.

Sara's POV:-

I waited for him at the lake side. He'll come here any minute."Here" came his voice and I smirked turning around to face the angry yet helpless face glaring at me.

I took the papers from him and went through them to assure that they were proper. My smile grew wide as I saw the signatures. "Perfect! Just what I wanted" I said as I looked up. "Ayesha kahan hai?".

He asked in a stern voice and I chuckled "Looks like someone can't live without their other half". He fisted his hands and I noticed his clenching visibly. "Ayesha..kahan hai" he spat through gritted teeth.

"Aajayegi aajayegi tumhari Ayesha bhi aajayegi par pehle tumhara shukriya to adaa kardu mai" I said with that smirk still playing on my lips. "Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Tum itni zaalim kaise ho sakti ho. Ek aurat ho kar dusri aurat ka ghar kaise ujaad sakti ho" he said looking at me with disbelief maybe.

He doesn't know what I can do yet. "Abhi to maine apna zaalim roop bataya hi nahi hai Ahmed. Mera zaalim roop sirf Zahra dekhegi. Wo bhi bohot jald" I said blinking my eyes. "Ahmed..Ahmed!" came a voice and I rolled my eyes. "Ayesha! Tum...Tum theek ho na" He said as Ayesha now clunged herself to him

Leaving a sigh I turned around and walked away from them smiling at the papers.

Ab baazi mere haatho mei hai. Aahista se tumhari zindagi barbaad kar dungi mai Zahra. Jee lo apne khushi ke kuch pal kya pata ye lamhe tumhare aakhri lamhe ho. Mai apne Shehryaar ko waapas paa kar rahungi.

Tum bas dekhti jaao Zahra. Jo jaga meri tumne li hai use mai waapas haasil kar ke rahungi. Aur uske liye

The countdown begins...Now.

DO NOT KILL ME FOR THIS! WARNA UPDATE KON KAREGA :P

Okay so hopefully this was better than the previous one. I updated quick as I fell hell bad for not providing a update worth the love you all give me.

Oh and Ahmed and Ayesha to the side or top.

And Sara is back in action.

Favorite part if there is any :-)

SEE YOU SOON

SHABISTAAH