BONUS CHAPTER

********5 years later*_**

Zahra's POV:-

I was making the lunch when I heard the screams smiling to myself I continued the work. After a few minutes as I kept the dishes on the table I felt someone gripped my legs and my smile grew wide as I knew who it was. . Turning slightly so that I could get a better veiw of the face I looked down to see my angel clutching to my legs and looking up at me with a smile on her face.

I raised my eyebrows looking at her and she gestured me to bend down a little. Moving her a little I crouched down to her level as she spoke in a hushed tone."Daddy papal lenge, mujhe chupao" she spoke in her baby tone and I chuckled. "Daddy se chup rahe ho aap?" I asked and she nodded. Smiling I gestured her to hide beside the refrigerator and she quickly ran there.

I peeked a little to see her and she giggled. "Kahan hai meri gudiya?" Shehryaar came strolling in the kitchen.He looked at me while I just shrugged. He made a face at me as he walked past me looking for Aarzoo. He grinned wide as he saw her and tapped lightly on her shoulder.She was covering her eyes with her little hands and slowly moved them . Both of them screamed loudly startling me and I just shook my head. How did I forget that my husband is no less than a kid himself.

"Shehryaar! Aarzoo!! Sshh chup karo dono" I tried to hush them but they started laughing loudly. Hearing the laughter Hussain came in and looked at the father daughter duo. I looked at him asking him to make them quiet when he too joined in and all three of them laughed like complete maniacs. My jaw dropped slightly as I saw Hussain and Shehryaar sit cross legged on the ground and laugh. Aarzoo now stopped laughing and looked at the two brothers who looked no less than retards.

Walking to them I picked up Aarzoo and walked out leaving the brothers laughing at each other. ,"Mama..Shain cha aul daddy kyun has rahe" Aarzoo asked and I just pouted as I too didn't know why in the world they were laughing.

"Aarzoo c'mon lets play with Mumma now" Shehryaar announced as he came from behind. "What? No. You play with Daddy and Sain chachu okay Aarzoo?" I hurriedly said and she made a face shaking her head in a no.

"Pleash Mumma" she said her voice cracking a little. "Hun vekho bedard insaan nu. Meri gudiya raani ko rula diya" Shehryaar said as he took Aarzoo from me and I shot him a look.

"Alright!" I sighed and Aarzoo smiled wide showing her teeth which made me smile as well. "Okay so Aarzoo you count and Mumma and I will hide" Shehryaar said an Aarzoo agreed as Shehryaar put her down and she started counting.

"Aan (one), Two , Thilee (Three)..." Her voice faded slowly as Shehryaar grabbed my hand and pulled me towards our room upstairs. "

Shehryaar's POV:-

I dragged her with me inside the room. Leaving her hand I closed the door and turned around. " Finally sometime to- " my words died down as I glanced around to find nobody?

I'm fully sure Zahra was here with me then where did she disappear all of a sudden? I looked around again and the washroom door opened with Zahra stepping out as she wiped her face.

I crossed my arms and shot her a look. "What?" She just shrugged and stood in front of the dresser as she brushed her hair. Sighing and rested my chin on her shoulder and as I embraced her from behind.

She shivered a little and I smirked wide looking at her through the mirror. She rolled her eyes and and tried to move out of my grip with a small smile lingering on her lips.

She removed my hands from her waist and turned around walking when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me.

A low shocked gasp left her lips as she crashed into me. Her hands on my chest and mine wrapped around her back.

"Shehryaar! What are you doing?" She said in a whisper as I pulled her even close and leaned a little with my gaze rested on her lips.

"Sheh.....Shehryaar! Sharam kijiye ek bachi ke Abba hai ab aap aur ab bhi ye harkate" She said and I stopped right inches away from her lips.

Raising my gaze I stared intensely in her eyes and she gulped. "Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime. And never let go till we're gone" I said huskily still looking at myself through her eyes.

Eyes that made me look much more times better than I am. Eyes which always held love,passion,care for me.

"Titanic ka song. Tch kabhi to apna khud ka kuch keh diya kare" She said and I looked at her making a face.

"You just had to spoil this moment!" I groaned as I pulled back. "You should get a job as a counselor at some moment spoiling firm or something like that actually you'll get paid very well" I said making a face and she chuckled.

And when again I was about to lean the door burst open and Aarzoo came in running. Pakka Hussain ka kiya dhara hai ye. Ruk jaa saaley kabab mei haddi teri bhi shaadi honi kuch dino mei tab dekhna Maine.

Zahra picked up Aarzoo in her arms and she wrapped her little hands around her neck as she giggled.

"Being a woman is the highest paid job in the world Shehryaar. Although we have to go through overtimes of pain and sacrifice but the payment is always in pure love" She said and I just smiled wide before pulling both of them in a hug.

"And that is what matters the most" She added and I smiled taking Aarzoo from her and wrapped my one of my arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder a little.

I slowly kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. Turning to Aarzoo kissed her forehead too and closed my eyes feeling overwhelmed as Aarzoo called me Daddy.

You became my eraser and pencil both Zahra..

Hello ji hello.

A bonus chapter as promised to all of you.

I love Aarzoo ❤

SEE YOU SOON

~SHABISTAAH