7

Edited ☑️

Christiana

I was excited for tonight, scanning over my outfit in the mirror I was satisfied. I even found a way to cover my neck up with makeup, so the fingerprints were invisible.

Today was an one for the books, the morning when Camilla came to wish me happy birthday, she noticed the marks on my neck

Today was an one for the books, the morning when Camilla came to wish me happy birthday, she noticed the marks on my neck. A normal person would have asked if I was okay, Camilla on the other hand just threatened to send me to Albany.

My mood quickly shifted when my parents handed me the keys to my new car, they finally gave into my begging these past few months.

Milla didn't think I was ready for a car, but she soon got over it, knowing she had the leverage of taking my keys away if she felt like I was slacking in school, or acting out.

Saying my goodbyes I headed to Serena's house to pick her up.

I sang Ed Sheeran loudly, in my brand new car this BMW M6 was perfect.

I was in love but honestly, I wanted a pink drop top Volkswagen, however, I would save that for when I got to Cali. Seeing that this wasn't a car you'd normally find in Brooklyn.

RenRen👯: Come outside boo.

She walked out followed by Ice. Rolling my eyes, looking down at my phone I continued to text Ray.

The door opened, and Serena got in the car. Ice bent down smiling at me.

"Baby girl, why you haven't returned my calls?" He joked which only made me want to smack him, before his baby girl would have been music to my ears.

"I'm driving off in 5...4...1.." putting the car in drive, I drove off.

"WHAT THE FUCK MY DOOR IS OPEN!" Serena yelled as I stopped, she slammed the door shut.

I understand she was mad but this is a brand new car, I was already doing risky things by driving off with my door open, and her slamming it didn't help.

"Don't slam my door Serena, I will drop you off back home!... Why would you let him do that? He choked me!" I yelled at Serena. I just wanted to end my birthday dinner and be alone..

"Girl, you better calm your ass down. I will pop you on ya shit, and you should've have punched his oversized ass" squeezing the steering wheel, I was tired of everyone talking to me disrespectfully.

Turning the car around quickly I pulled in front of her house.

"Yo, Get out, Forreal." Unlocking the car door, with the automatics locks I watched her throw a temper tantrum getting out the car.

My care levels was at an all time low. Texting everyone the dinner was cancelled I drove to the restaurant, this was me time, and we'll try again next year.

It was what I needed, I was leaving the negative energy behind and thinking about everything that was going on in my life.

Putting myself in a position to get with a married man, letting everyone treat me like trash, and getting the news that I would be going back to Albany with my parents.

Of course I loved living with Serena, and leaving made me sick, I just couldn't continue putting my time and attention into a married man. Never one did I stop and think about the feelings on the other side.

I told myself that If she didn't bother me, I wouldn't bother her... and we could both keep the man. She had Ice first, and I'm sure she was madly in love with her husband. I was just being selfish.

He was just so... Ice. Something about him pulled me in and I loved the feeling. Despite all the bad things Ice had a bomb personality with the looks to match. We clicked. I needed and craved the attention from him.

Pulling up to the restaurant, I got out of my car walking inside waiting to be seated.

The hostess took me to a booth, sliding in I scanned the menu.

"What do I wa..." Feeling someone's presence I was prepared to curve another guy, I looked up to see Ice sitting in front of me.

--------
Ice

Earlier I had to beg and pay Serena to tell me where Christi was having her dinner at. I wanted to surprise her, it was killing me that she wasn't talking to me.

I wanted to hear her laugh, and stupid jokes.

"Serena told me where you were having your dinner at ... I had to pay her ass. Matter of fact where the other hoes you call friends at?" Watching her roll her eyes, her face read annoyance and I knew I was the cause but I also didn't give a fuck.

"Please don't disrespect my friends, and you can go."

"Man, you know I'm not going anywhere. Fuck you tripping for?" I spat rudely

"What am I tripping for? Are you serious Ice? That's what you spitting at me? You choked me, and left a mark on my neck. I might have to go live with my parents for what you did!" She raised her voice.

"Good. Yo ass don't need to be in Brooklyn especially not with that nigga Ron or whatever the fuck his name is" I know I sounded crazy, but fuck it, she should have left me alone when I gave her ass the chance.

"You know his name Ice don't try to flex on my mans." Clenching my jaw, I let out a low chuckle.

"Fuck that nigga, yo keep fucking playing with me cuz. You gonna regret that shit" Getting up from the booth she walked out.

Who the fuck told her she could wear that outside the house?

I was pissed, her ass think she grown. Getting up from the booth shortly after., I walked out to see her getting stopped by some guy.

"Hell no, Christiana Marie Jackson get yo motherfucking ass on before I snatch you the fuck up." I gritted through my teeth, gripping her arm pulling her to the car. She fucked up when she gave me her government while playing 21 questions.

"Let me go Dave! You always messing with me. Go be with your wife. I'm done with this, I'm done talking to you. You don't mess with basics remember? I don't need your negativity! Any guy would be down to give me the attention you won't and I put that on my moms...! I'm sorry for entering your life, just please leave me alone." Watching her walk away to her car. I wasn't done with her ass, and she wasn't just going to get away that quickly.

I don't care what she didn't want to deal with me, I don't care that she wanted to leave me alone, cause now I wanted her.

--------
This was trash, lol. I'm gonna do better next chapter but my mind was literally everywhere. I'll be updating again tomorrow or Friday.

I really don't want to rush this story but I am so ready for the plot twist lol.

Please vote and comment! ❤ thank you.