12

Ray:

I sat in the warehouse smoking a blunt. I was awaiting Ice arrival. Its been weeks since Ice found out about Christiana and I dating.

Ice and I worked together, no one knew because were low key with our shit. We had no desire to be at the top, that came with enemies and we had family to look after.

No doubt we were making bank, money was always coming in left to right. We stayed with the same plugs, and didn't usually expand our horizons. It was rare that we did.

Ice walked in but I ignored his presence until I finished my blunt. He's been having one sided beef with me since Christiana.

I met her at the pool party also, when she tried to get at Ice, he denied her, so I took my shot. What was the worst thing that could happen? Curve me?

Niggas get curved everyday B.

I don't see why he was mad. If it wasn't wife, all these niggas could play.

He took her virginity but I had her. No bullshit, I was rocking with Christiana heavy. We were like Day and Night.

She was so humbled about her shit, while I was out there and rough.

Shit, we balanced each other out I guess you could say.

"Thinking bout' my bitch?" Ice said, knocking me out of my thoughts, causing me to raise a brow.

"Last time I checked, you were in a relationship with Cyn and I was with Christiana," Giving him a slight smirk. "We here for business not about our love life."

"You shittin me?" Ice joked, he didn't know if he wanted to beef with me or joke.

"Come on, I gotta get back to my girl. She's blowing up my phone" I rushed Ice, he clenched his jaw which made me shrug.

"Man, shut up. I need you to go pick up some packages tonight and bring them back here. Me and Yung gon' be waiting for your ass. Don't fuck up." He spat, when did I ever?

"You gotta let the hate go my nigga." I chuckled, getting up from the seat. "You done?" He nodded his head, getting up from the chair.

"Tell Christiana I said what's up baby." He joked, shit wasn't funny.

"Nah, how about I talk to Cyn about you fucking with someone else. You funny but I'm hilarious." I spat back, walking out the room.

Ice testing me with this shit, like I won't rock his shit.

Calling Christiana's phone, she answered happily.

"Finally, bring me Zaxby's pleaseeeeee, please, please I don't want to get up." I laughed at her, shaking my head.

"You lazy as hell, why you ain't pick some up after you got out?" I questioned her, getting in the car heading towards the restaurant

"Because, I spilled lemonade on my clothes. I was trying to drink and drive, it didn't work." She complained, Christiana was too smart to be as slow as she was.

"Alright baby, I'm on my way to get it now. What have you been doing?" I sparked up the conversation that would have probably died

"Just been laying in bed, being lazy. What about you?" Her voice is so high pitched.

"I handled some business. Imma call you when I pull up though." Saying our goodbyes, she hung up the phone.

She's mine, and no one was going to take her from me.

Definitely not Ice.

----

Ice:

Pulling up to Christiana's house, I felt at the top of the door frame finding the key.

Laughing to myself, they tryna get kidnapped, robbed or killed. Damn idiots.

Unlocking the door, I walked inside.

"Camilla is that you?" Watching her walk out the kitchen made me smile.

"Think I'm too manly to be Camilla, you look cute. You waiting for your nigga to pull up?" Ice teased.

"What do you want..?" Watching her shift her weight onto her left leg, she placed her hand on her hip. "I'm going to ask you nicely. Please leave." She was calm, too calm.

"You not happy to see me babe?" Stepping closer to her, she just backed away.

"David. Stop, right now. Just let me be happy. I left you and your wife alone now please, leave me alone." Her voice was sad, and Ice knew she was serious.

I couldn't do that, I sounded like some stalking ass nigga but shit. She was taking over a nigga mind.

"Now, you know I can't. You belong to me" I talked to her like she was my property.

"You don't own me, Dave get out of my house!" Her voice got louder.

"Why you doing this?" I looked at her frowning.

"Because you can be happy, why can't I?" She whispered lowly.

"I'm not giving up on us." Ice stated, making her frown.

"Ice, I'm pregnant."

"You're what?" Turning around they both looked at Ray.

"I can't do this Christiana, that's going to ruin my marriage. You have to make a choice." I was giving her choices.  "Abort it, and stay with me or Keep it, and never speak to me again."

She frowned, raising a brow.

"Bye." Watching her point to the door. I couldn't ruin what I had with Cyn. She would be so hurt.

We couldn't have a child, and I went and got some girl pregnant.

Now she all alone and starting over.
Now she got baggage on her shoulder.

----

I'm about to stop skipping chapters maybe like twice more and after the rest is just going to flow naturally and shit is going to hit the fan etc. If I don't this ff would probably end up being like 70 something chapters and I don't trust myself with completing that many. It's gonna get better.

Vote, and Comment. Thanks. the more votes and comments the faster the update.