16

Ice:

Walking into the house music blasted through the speakers.

"Ain't just sitting around, can't wait for someone to see my worth, damn I can't compete with a baby, is there any room left in your heart for me?"

Those lyrics stuck out the most. Did she know?

Walking upstairs I noticed her bags and clothes everywhere.

Did Camilla or Christiana say something? If they were some random broads I would have probably tried to take their life.

"Where you going? Man, why you leaving?" I was going to play dumb, I grabbed the clothes from the suitcase, and placed them back in the drawers that were set up just for her.

"I can't do this Ice, I heard your conversation in the bathroom. That's your child. I can't understand how you could do this? What have I ever done to make you cheat on me? I'm sorry I couldn't have your child! That was my dream too. We've been together since 10th fucking grade! You jeopardize it for some random bitch you ran into at the pizza shop? Come on son! I can't believe you, I tried so hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, I was blind to see it." Watching the tears fall down hurt me. I wasn't suppose to be the one making her cry.

"Do you love her?" She looked up at me, that was the question that my relationship depended on.

"To be honest? Yeah." I could have lied, but she deserved to know the truth.

"I'm sorry Cyn, I swear I stopped fucking with her for you. I love you more than I love myself, you are my world the most beautiful person I've met in my life I just have to be there for my daughter." I grabbed her hand pulling her into a tight hug.

I knew this was goodbye, we were done. When Cyn made up her mind, there was no changing it.

I wasn't going to beg her to stay, only because I knew I fucked up.

"When? Why did you do it?" Moving out of my arms, she stared at me.

"We've been together for so long man. It's been us against the world but admit it, we moved fast. I didn't get to live man, and I mean I curved her at first. The day at the pizza shop I went to cuss her out, but we ended up hanging out... we went on a date I guess if you want to call it that. I was hooked. I couldn't leave her alone." I confessed.

This was killing her

"I-I want a divorce." She bit down on her bottom lip.

Sitting down on the bed, I placed my head in my hands.

"You stay here, I'm going to go. I'll get an apartment. I don't know man but you keep this house. You deserve it.. imma be staying with Yung until I find one." Taking a look around the room. "I'll be back for my things." Sighing I grab my keys walking out.

Honestly, I wasn't going to stay with Yung. I was going to Christiana's I'm sure she knew that though. I just couldn't stop lying

My heart was hurting, and I was trying hard not to cry. I felt like a bitch.

Getting in my car, I drove to Christiana's house at a full speed.

Switching lanes until I pulled up to her apartment complex. Parking next to her car, I rushed up the steps using the key I took and got made just for me to unlock the door.