15

Christiana:
The delivery guys set up my furniture last night, and today Ice was helping me set up the nursery.

I bought the most beautiful princess set for my little princess.

I received a lot of things that would have my daughter set. The gifts were only from my immediate family, Yung, and Ice. I insisted that they didn't bring gifts.

My hair was in a messy bun, I walked around my new apartment in a sports bra and shorts. I never wore shirts unless it was a must. I loved seeing my belly.

Hearing a knock at the door I sighed, opening it revealing a smiling Ice.

"Your daddy is here baby girl!" He shouted excitedly, touching my stomach

"Your daddy is here baby girl!" He shouted excitedly, touching my stomach. "Bout to get your room right lil mama." He joked, making me laugh.

I didn't like Ice, but I had to admit he was cute right now.

"Um, everything is in there. You'll build and I'll put everything in its place. I made something to eat, if you get hungry." I stood awkwardly under his gaze.

"Alright, let's get to this shit. Cyn think I'm here with Yung." Shrugging my shoulders, I didn't really care for the information

I was over Ice and the tears that came along with dealing with his no good tail.

"I'm going to take maternity photos like Beyonce" Placing my hand on my stomach.

"Beyonce? Girl, you Michelle "Jesus say yes, nobody can say no head ass." oooooo" he hyped himself up, making me roll my eyes.

"That was so funny I forgot to laugh." I didn't know why we were talking, but I did start the conversation so...

"You mad emotional, you would have laughed at it months ago." He added making me roll my eyes.

"Well it's not months ago, and I don't like you." Placing the glow in the dark Tiaras on the wall.

I was mad at Ice for not only walking out on me, but because he got me to a point where I didn't want to be without him.

I put my heart in my mind position, but, I couldn't shake him. He was like a bad habit.

Bad decision.

He allowed me to walk into his home, but even though I cried it didn't mean I was a victim.

I was like Jehovah Witness, always showing up to his door waiting for him to let me in.