I am still holding on!!

🎶 Don't miss listening the song I have added🎶

After being in coma due to shock of his death, after visiting psychiatrist three times in a week, after Three suicide attempts and after months of being in surveillance so I don't do anything stupid and kill myself I was here sitting in dinning table at my late fiancee's home getting scolded by his parent for looking like a corpse and not taking care of me.

The table was covered with variety of foods, Shraddha aunty has outdone herself today by cooking so much food including Panner Kofta and Matar Paneer which was obviously his favourite, I picked up my spoon and bought the food close to my mouth even though I didn't want to I forced it in my mouth and chewed but I didn't taste like I used to be, It was tasteless like everything else on the table, and I put my spoon back not wanting to have another bite of anything, I just want to leave and go back to his room where I can feel him and his warmth.

"Pranitha" Shraddha Aunty sighed looking at me, I looked up at her waiting for her to continue but she just clutched her forehead in her hand and sobbed, I look around and found all eyes were on me including my own family and his as well.

"What happened?" I asked monotonously not able to figure out why everyone looks upset all of sudden, they were all just talking, telling each other about there day then what has caused them to go silent and look upset.

"You are crying" My sister whispered softly and then I reached out to wipe my eyes clean and passed her a small smile and she sent back a bigger smile to me.

"Bh.. Pranitha dii" I snapped my eyes towards Aashu who looked sad and broken like me but everyone around me was co-operating it with way better than I was doing, it was like they all have moved on and no one misses him, how can they all laugh sitting at same dinning table where once he was sitting, the chair beside me was empty because it belongs to him and only him, and suddenly I was just so angry not knowing how to react how to co-operate I dug the fork into my palm, a gasp was heard and The fork was snatched away from my hand, I raised my head to look at intruder and my eyes met with his void one, the one now I hate most and it angers me more so I did what I am best at doing I pushed the chair back forcibly enough for it to hit the ground and ran upstairs to his room and locked from inside and cried, my cries echoed in the room, I waited but no one came to pull me close to his heart, no one kissed these tears away, no one, my everyone and everything is gone, I look at the bed longingly, the flashes of past ran in my head, I pulled my hair trying to erase the pain of my heart but nothing worked so I ended up choking my own self with my own hand trying to finish the pain and me all together but before I could succeed the lock of the room snapped and the door was flung open my hand was pulled away from my throat and was held in vice grip.

"Agastya bhaiya" "Agastya" "Agastya beta" was heard and I wiggled angrily in his vice grip struggling to be freed but failed miserably.

"Leave me" I cried pathetically trying to free myself from his grip but nothing happened, his hand didn't left mine and his eyes didn't moved away from my face, I struggled screamed begged before I was hitten by the wave of tiredness and slipped into darkness then only I felt myself being picked and placed on the bed before I was covered by the quilt. And then blank....

____________

"She will never be okay here" I heard the soft whispering downstairs and it was his voice "In here everything reminds her of him, she will never forget him and recover" I softly made my way downstairs not wanting to disturb their conversation and upon reaching bottom of stairs I saw everyone's worried and tired face.