Chapter Thirty Two

The chapter solely contains Arjun and Pranitha scene including some mature scene... (no proof reading done, there will be spell and grammatical mistakes)

The hardest thing Pranitha has done for being with Arjun was leaving Ritosh behind, She has shedded buckets of tears hugging the child close to her heart before the baby boy was pulled out from her hand by none other than Agastya and she was pulled in the car by Arjun who hasn't freed her from his arm in whole way from Pune to Mumbai, Their car was now moving in the busy road of Mumbai, Pranitha squirmed against Arjun in discomfort making the man look down at her.

"What's wrong?" Arjun's thumb brushed against her wet lashes as he wiped her beautiful eyes dry, he knew that Pranitha is sad about leaving Ritosh behind but the expression on her face and unsure look in her eyes has nothing to do with it, it's something completely different.

"I don't want to go to your house Arjun" She whispered in low voice unsure about how Arjun would take this, although she hasn't said anything to Shraddha for what she has done but still it didn't mean that she isn't hurt and she has forgiven her "I need time Arjun" she felt his palm cupping her face followed by his hot breathe fanning on her lips, her eyes closed shut automatically and without any further delay Arjun placed his lips on top of hers and kissed her mouth lovingly, his tongue traced each and every corner of her mouth and for a second Pranitha felt his tongue down to her throat before it once again tangled with her tongue in a dance, they both kept kissing each other agressively and lovingly for a while before they parted to take some oxygen.

"We aren't going to my home bunny, we are going to our penthouse and will stay there untill you aren't ready to go home with me and talk things out with my mother, I know you are hurt and so am I" he said calmly, Pranitha simply nodded her head before placing her head on top of Arjun's chest, she felt his arms encircling hers and pulling her more close to him.

The car came to an abrupt stop right at front of Lodha society, Arjun and Pranitha climbed down from the car and the driver went ahead to park the car in parking area, they both head inside the building and took the VIP elevator up to their destination.

Looking around in the big penthouse Pranitha felt the homesickness hitting her, her eyes welled up when they found the right side wall which was decorated by them and their memories, a large picture of her and Arjun kissing under a tree from the time when he has proposed her keeping his heart bare at front of her was surrounded by other frames of them, she looked at another picture and almost chuckled, in picture Arjun was hugging her from behind with tears in his eyes, she chuckled remembering how they had fought for the first time and Pranitha has straightly ignored the guy like a plague for a week before Arjun bragged into her house uninvited and hugged her tightly refusing to leave her even after her threats to kick him on the place where the son doesn't rise, her eyes moved to the third frame on the wall and she remembered the time when she was trying to get his attention by kissing and pecking him unaware about the camera capturing their moment.

Pranitha felt two arms wrapping around her waist, she threw her head back and placed it on top of Arjun's shoulder "You remember when I kissed you and told you I was dared to do and you slapped me" Arjun whispered and Pranitha nodded with a smile remembering the first time Arjun has kissed her "No one dared me that day, I just wanted to kiss you, I so badly wanted to kiss you hug you and make you mine from the moment I saw you on the bridge trying to take your life bunny" a tear slip down from her chuckle but it wasn't out of sadness Pranitha was overwhelmed at this moment not believing how lucky she is, her finger traced the left side of his cheeks and a laugh escaped her mouth realising that the left side of his face suffered lots of Pranitha's abuse when Arjun was trying to pursue Pranitha, she get on her tip toe and placed a long kiss on his left cheek.