Say Yes Please

It's been a week since we have been living in Raghuvanshi mansion with Aradhna Aunty and Agastya, It was Ajinkya uncle and Shraddha aunty decision, about work then we all are working from home, I along with my team is working on migrating the application, Karan has been working on cracking as many as deal as he could, as always Ajinkya uncle was busy in making decision, not only us but he has also lost himself in work, we are all working hard to repair the damage done in office due to our absence.

After finishing my work I made my way out of the room and entered in kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee for me "Bhabhi, One cup for me as well please" I was shocked like really shocked, the cup slipped out of my hand falling straight on my feet, I felt the pain but was too numb to react, My head was still processing the word and once again my heart started to burn with pain and yearning.

"Ohh shit" I heard it coming from hall followed by the voice of someone's slapping his laptop on table and making a run towards kitchen, I tried to control these traitors tears but these idiot made their way down from my eyes "Pranitha dii, I am sorry It just slipped" I heard Karan's small voice from behind and shook my head, I faked a smile and turn towards him.

"It accidentally slipped out of my hand and it pained so I am crying like a child as well" I tried to make an excuse before limping my way towards the moph and cleaning the spilled milk, Karan just stood there at entrance without saying a word, I busied myself into making coffee, Once I was done making coffee for both of us I served it into two mugs, I was about to pick the cup and pass to Karan but felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to look at the person, and was taken aback when I was engulfed in a bear hug.

"Pranitha di, We love you" and it was no one other than Karan who has hugged me, I hummed wrapping my one arm around him and ruffling his hair from another "If Arjun bhaiya would have been here he would have kicked me for hugging his wife" and some memories doesn't make you sad but bring a smile on your face, I was reminded about the time when Karan has came back to college after his exam and was really sad about how he wasn't able to perform as well as he has thought, I have hugged him to comfort him, curse our luck at the same moment the door of room flung open and there stood the man who threw thousand tantrums seeing me hugging his brother,even going to the extent of pulling me away from Karan and threatening him to get his own girlfriend and wife to hug because I am off limit and will only comfort him.

"You do know I am off limit right" I joked and felt tears on my shoulder, Karan was crying "Karan, Your bhaiya didn't like it when you cried you know that right" I asked and I have walked in trap by myself because he then replied with

"My bhaiya didn't like seeing you like this as well, He loved you, he loved you lot, he fought against us for you, he teased everyone for you, He wanted you to live, he wanted you to be happy, he wanted you to have a family of your own" I was no fool to not know where it is going, I gently pushed Karan away and turn back towards counter.

"I was happy with him, I lived best moments of my life with him and most important I loved him and still do" I left the kitchen and on my way out I saw three pairs of eyes looking at me sadly with tears, and once again I locked myself back into my room.

______________

"Pranitha Please" Shradha Aunty almost begged looking close to tears "I love you as my child, I see no difference in you and Aashi, I would never let my Aashi waste her life because of an accident and I would never let you do same" I was in tears as the three woman standing at front of me was pressuring me saying same thing over and over, I don't know why I need to sacrifice for someone's happiness, I agree I love baby Arjun but I also loved and still love my Arjun, the only man who loved me who cared for me who was there for me, how could I betray him like this.