Chapter 2.

Lilian and Drew were outside in the Warren's garden and helped feed Winston the chicken

Meanwhile, Ed was busy leading a journalist through the room containing all the things that were ever cursed or ever used by paranormal beings. "Goergina? Lilian?" Ed called from the room. Lilian, who heard the call, rushed into the room. 
"What's wrong Dad?" Lilian asks and follows his gaze. "Oh". She sees Judy sitting there. Her father picked Judy up and handed her to Lilian. "Please take her out," Ed said. Lilian went with Judy. “You know you can't in there,” Lilian scolds Judy lightly. Judy looks at you with googly eyes and says "Sorry." Lilian sighs "I can't stay mad at you for long, what do you think about watching a movie with me and Drew?". "Yesss" shouts Judy excitedly.

A little later, Lorraine catches Ed as he is about to drive away. "What are you up to?" she asks. "I just want to get something," Ed replies. Lorraine looks him in the eye and says, "What are you really up to? You know you can't lie to me." Ed sighs, "There's a new case." "Okay, I'll get ready and then I'll come," Lorraine says. Ed says, "Wait, Lorraine, shouldn't you and Lilian get some rest?" "Oh, don't talk nonsense, me and Lilian are fine, besides, she has a date with Drew soon and I don't want to spoil that for her." 
"You know she won't like this," Ed says. "I know, but it's probably just another small case," says Lorraine.

A little later, Drew and Lilian have their date while Ed and Lorraine do the job. Drew took you a little further from home to a flower meadow for a picnic date that he had prepared.

                     Lilian Outfit                      And the hair too

                     Lilian Outfit
                     And the hair too. 

It was a very nice date the two of them had.

The next day:

"Fear is defined as a feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by a presence or imminence of danger. Whether it's a ghost; a spirit or an entity, they all feed on it. Take Maurice here" Ed pointed to the screen where an ill-looking man was shown.

"A French-Canadian farmer with no more of a third-grade education yet after he was possessed, he spoke some of the best Latin I'd ever heard. Sometimes backward. He'd been molested by his father, who had also tortured him repeatedly. A dark spirit made a home in this man".
"Now, if you look into his eyes ou can see him tearing blood. And like that... an upside down cross started to appear from within his body" says Lorraine and pointed to the screen.
"Alright Drew you can hit the lights" Ed says. "Any Question?" after asking that a bunch of hands was raised up.

"Did you personally perform the exorcism?" a Girl asked.

"No, I'm not authorized. But I've assisted on many. See, an exorcism can be very dangerous... not only for the victim but for anyone in that room" Ed answered.

"So, what happened to Maurice?" another girl asked.

"He tried to kill his wife but instead shot her in the arm and then turned the gun on himself. Maurice had a very troubled life with little to live for and not even an exorcist could bring him back. Which brings us to the three stages of demonic activity" says Ed and pulled the screen up to show the chalkboard. "Lili" Ed looked at Lilian so that she can start moving forward.

"The three stages are Infestation, Oppression, and Possession. Now, Infestation, that's the whispering, the footsteps, and the feeling of another presence which ultimately grows into Oppression, the second stage" Lilian explained pointing to the chalkboard where the words were written.

"Now, this is where the victim, and it's usually the one who is psychologically vulnerable is targeted specifically by an external force. Breaks the victim down. Crushes their will. And once in a weaker state, leads them to the final stage. Possession" she finished.

____________________________________________

Lilian is outside talking to her parents when Drew comes to them with a woman.
"Hey, Ed? Lorraine? Lilian? There's someone here that would like to talk to you" Drew told. "I wait for you at the car" and give her a kiss before walking away.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to interrupt" the Warren's turning around "Hi, I'm Carolyn Perron. Would you mind if I speak to you and your parents about something?".

"How can we help you?" Lorraine asked Carolyn.

"There's something horrible happening in my house. Could you come and take a look?" Carolyn pleaded with the Warrens.

"You know, uh, it's getting kinda late. We really need to head to our family" Ed tried denying.

"You don't understand. I have five daughters who are scared to death. I'm so afraid this thing wants to hurt us. You have daughters. Wouldn't you do anything you could to protect them? Please can you come take a look" she begged.

"Of course, we will" Lorraine says. The three watched as Carolyn walked away to her car.

 The three watched as Carolyn walked away to her car

Please like and Comment