Chapter 3.

Lilian Outfit

                        Lilian Outfit

Lilian and Drew arrived with their parents

The girls and their parents were all sat in the living room watching TV.
"Hey, would you guys turn it off? Thanks." Carolyn said walking over to the front door to let the Warren's in.
"Hi." She greeted them with a smile which Lorraine returned with a warm one. "Hi." Lilian shaking her hand.
"Thanks for coming." Carolyn gratefully said.
"Hi. I'm Roger" Roger said standing next to Carolyn.

"Lorraine" Lorraine and Roger shook hands. Lilian started at him for a moment before looking away.
"Nice to meet you, Roger. Ed Warren." Both men shook hands as well.
"Thanks for coming." Roger nodded his head.
"Please, come in. Thank you. So..." Carolyn smiled stepping side to let the guest into the livingroom. Lilian looked around and noticed the girls standing in the living room.
"Oh, my God! Look at you all. Who are these beautiful young women?" Lilian gushed, taking a few steps toward the girls.
"That's Andrea, the oldest. Nancy, Christine, Cindy and April." Carolyn introduced before looking at her daughter, "This is Mr. and Mrs. Warren and their Daughter."
She then looked back at  The Warrens and their Daughter her smile now replaced with a worried expression. "We, um...we're all sleeping down here now."
"The girls feel safer and it's warmer. I'm constantly turning up the heat but the house is always freezing." Carolyn continued.
"It's not the problem with the furnace though. I mean, not that I can find." Roger added.
The Warrens and Lilian looked around, then startd walking out of living room and Carolyn followed .
"It's gotten a lot worse the past few nights. There's this...awful smell, like rotting meat, that moves around the house."

"Oh" Ed says and looks around.
"What? What is it?" Carolyn asked.
"Well, rancid smells could indicate some type of demonic activity." Ed explained.
"Oh, my God!" Carolyn gasped.
Lilian tried to open the door next to the stairs but the door handle was tied with ropes.
"Oh, that's to keep those doors from banging at night. Otherwise it's like..." Roger said, he banged his hand against the wall to indicate the banging noises. "All night long, just like that." Не banged three times on the wall again.
"Does it comes in threes?" Ed ask and raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah."
"Stops at dawn?"
"Uh-huh." Roger nodded.
"Well," Lilian began. "Sometimes it's meant as an insult to the Trinity. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."Roger feeling a chiver going his spine.
Carolyn and Roger lead the Warren's up the stairs. "You know, it's the damnest thing, but we also get all kinds of birds that will just fly against the side of the house and break their necks." Tells Roger.
"Hm, really?" Ed nodded listening carefully to things the couple said.
"And the clocks stop at 3:07 AM." adds Carolyn 
"All of them?" Lorraine asked.
"Every one." As they walked upstairs Lilian noticed one of the family photo that had crashed to the floor.
"Oh, we were hanging those along the stairs. Something just kept knocking them down, so we stopped hanging them up." Vivian explained. She then took them to Andrea's room and showed them the wardrobe.
"That's what I was talking about. It was here when we moved in. There's also a lot of stuff in the cellar." Carolyn mentioned.
"Show me the cellar." Lilian instructed.
Inside the cellar, Lilian and Lorraine Stood in the middle and felt something.
"You two picking up anything in here?" Ed asked.
"Something awful happened here, Ed" Lorraine whispered shakily.
And Lilian looks terrified.
Later in the kitchen, as Lilian poured coffee for the Warren's, Ed noticed the bruises on her arm. "Those bruises, are they from something that happened here?" He asked.
"Oh, it's some iron deficiency thing I have." said Carolyn smiling.
"You know, with all that's been going on, why haven't you just moved out?" Ed said wondering.
"I have nowhere we'd move to, we got all our money tied up in this place, I had a lot of repairs on top of that. And I don't know anybody who's gonna take in a family of seven in definitely." Roger sighed looking down at his cup. Ed looks at him understandingly.
"It's why we tracked you down." Carolyn said.
"We're glad you found us. Alright, let's get started." said Lilian. Ed loaded a cassette into a tape recorder and hit the record button; into the microphone of the recorder, "My name is Ed Warren. It's November 1st, 1971. I'm sitting here with Carolyn Perron, who with her family, has been experiencing supernatural occurrences." Ed put the microphone near Carolyn.
"Okay, go ahead." He nodded.
"Where do I start?" Carolyn asked nervously playing with the hem of her dress.
"From the first occurrence."
"I guess it was the clocks." Carolyn began telling her story.
In the living room, Lorraine and Lilian was talking to April . "Your parents tell you have a friend" Lilian smiled at the little girl.
"His name is Rory. He lives here, too." Lorraine hummed.
"But he always sad." April pouted, sad for her friend.
"Why is that?"Lilian asked.
"He won't tell me, but I think something bad happened to him." April explained.
"Do you mind if I try to see Rory?"Lilian asked.
April handed the music box to Lilian, she opened the lid, turned the handle playing the music, as the music started, Lilian looked in the mirror at what's being reflected behind her, suddenly she saw a figure of a ghostly boy behind her but it quickly disappeared. She frowned and turned around but the boy was nowhere to be seen. Lilian shows her mother what she saw.
Lilian stepped out of the house and walked over towards the large tree by the lake, Drew saw her and walked over to her.
"Hey!"
Lilian didn't turn, but sensed something, she heard the tree branch creak, she slowly turned and looked at Drew
"What is it?" Drew wondered.
She we see a pair of dirty feet dangling from the tree behind Drew. Lilian looked away fearfully and nearly fainted but Drew was quick to catch her before she fell.He called her parents over. Als saw what her daughter saw and was frozen in fear. Ed takes her in his arms.

Later the Warren's were sat in the kitchen with Roger and Carolyn.
"We bought it at auction from the bank. So, you know, we never knew who had lived here." Roger remarked.
"Well, Lorraine, I and our daughter believe  , uh...that what your house needs is a cleansing. An exorcism." Ed said.
"What? Exorcism? I thought that was...I thought that was something that you do to people." Roger said surprised.
"No, not necessarily." Lilian answered.
"We have to get out of here." Carolyn looked at Roger, taking his arm and shaking him slightly.
"I'm afraid that's not going to help. Lorraine and Lilian have seen something." He then looked at his wife and his daughter "Why don't you two go ahead, hon?"
"I've been seeing the dark entity that haunts your house and your land. I saw it first when I came through your door, it was latched to your back. And then I saw it again with the girls when we walked into the living room. And it doesn't matter where you go, this dark entity has latched itself to your family and its feeding off you. My mother saw same." Lilian tells them and took a deep breath to prevent her voice from shaking, she had never seen such a hateful creature before and it worried her. The vision she and her mother had when they were exorcising Maurice still hunted her but she pushed the dark thoughts aside and tried to focus at the matter at hand.
Carolyn looked shocked, "even if we...leave?"
"Sometimes when you get haunted, it's like stepping on gum. You take it with you." Said Ed. Carolyn looked upset and scared.
"Look, I gotta tell you. You have a lot of spirit in here, but this is the one that I'm most worried about, because it is so hateful." Lorraine explained.
"Okay, so what do we do? Do we call a priest?" Roger looked at Ed.

"I wish it was that easy. Performing exorcism is an archaic procedure, requires years of training and... and even then, I have seen it go horribly wrong. But before we can get that far, the Church has to authorize it first. It means we got to investigate, gather evidence and provide proof. And that's the hard part." Ed responded as the Perrons showed him and Lorraine and his daughter out of the house. "Have your children been baptized?" Asks Ed
"Uh...no. We never got around to that. We're not really a church going family." Roger answered scratching the back of his head.
"Well, you may want to rethink that. Our presence here could make things worse." Ed pointed out.
"Why?"
"Because we're a threat, and whatever you're dealing with here isn't gonna like us. So far, it hasn't done anything violent, and that's a good sign. So we're gonna have our guy do some homework on the property though to see what we're up against." Ed said seriously, the couple nodded their heads thanking them one last time before the Warren's left the house.

" Ed said seriously, the couple nodded their heads thanking them one last time before the Warren's left the house

Please like and Comment