Chapter 2.

Lilian, Ed and Lorraine were at 'the Becky Rivers show' with Dr

Lilian, Ed and Lorraine were at 'the Becky Rivers show' with Dr. Steven Cathlin to talk about the Amityville haunting.

"We are back with real life ghost hunters, Ed and Lorraine Warren and Lilian Warren Thomas, talking about their experiance at the Amityville house. And now we're gonna talk to my next guest, Dr. Steven Cathlin, who says that the investigation the Warrens conducted in the Amityville haounting is a load of hogwash. Why is that?" Becky said.

"Well it was well established that Amityville was a blain hoax, but it has-"

"But it was never been proven." Ed interrupted Dr. Steven.

"Yes it has. The Lutz family made everything up so they can profit all the publicity."

"Look that is not true, look we see this everytime. Its very easy to sit on the outside and pick a part of their story, but its very different to have been there and experienced it for yourself." Lilian said.

"I don't need to go to the moon to see if it made out of green cheese. Look Ed Warren hasn't seen a house that he didn't think was haunted, by the time his Wife and Daughter is done blowing smoke and ringing bells they got everydody else believing in ghost too." Dr. Steven said. Lilian had heard enough.

"What exactly are you a doctor of, anyway?" Lilian snaped. Lorraine grabbed her hand to tried to calm her down.

"Come on, Mrs Thomas, show us a little class."said Dr. Steven

"I'm not gonna show class to someone whose telling lies about me and my Family."Lilian replies angrily.

"Be careful who you call a liar." The Doctor warning her.

"What are you gonna do about it?" says Lilian provocatively.

Everyone gasped in shock or laughed.

____________________________________________

"We go on these shows to inform people and everytime I open my mouth anotherone of these ass-"

"Ed." Lorraine starts talking.

"Akademiks tries to undo everything we've done."Lilian continues her father's scolding.

"Could you two please take a breath." Said Lorraine.

"I know, I know, I know, count to 10. Counting to 10." said Ed and started Counting.

Lorraine looks over to her daughter and says, "You might as well start soon if you keep getting so upset," and warns Lilian.

Lilian sighed and looking at her.

____________________________________________

The next morning, Lilian got up while Drew was sleeping and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. But then her father called and asked if she could come over right away. Lilian wondered what was going on and went into the bedroom to get ready. Just as she was getting dressed, Drew woke up. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Dad called and asked if I could come to him," Lilian explained. "Now?" asked Drew, confused. "Yes, he said he had to tell me something urgently." Drew stands up, gives her a kiss and says "Wait for me, I'm coming with you" and started to get dressed

Lilian Outfit

When the couple arrived at her parents' house, Ed immediately pulled Lilian with him

When the couple arrived at her parents' house, Ed immediately pulled Lilian with him. "I have to show you something." Drew called out to them before the two left, "I'm making breakfast" and went into the kitchen.

Her father gave her the picture he had started painting of a nun. The same nun Lilian saw with her mother. Ed told her about his dream when Lorraine came into the room.

Lorraine saw her daughter and "Hey sweetie what are you doing here?" and hugged her. Ed told her that he had invited Lilian to tell her about his crazy dream he had that night. Lorraine saw the picture of the nun and looked at her daughter who had the same anxious look.

To change the subject, Lilian started talking and said, "Drew is making breakfast downstairs, come on, let's go eat."

"Are you okay?" Ed asks skeptically after seeing the looks the two gave each other. "Yes, we're fine, don't worry," said Lorraine and Lilian nodded in agreement. Ed looked at them both skeptically again before they went downstairs.  

"Well I'm no Picaso, but I didn't think it was that bad." Ed laughed. He looked at Lorraine and sat down with her as well.

Later in the kitchen Lorraine startet to speak  "We need to stop. We can sill do the lectures, but no new cases. At least not for a little while. You two too, Lilian and Drew." She said and
Lilian agreed.
"Uh, can we ask why?" Ed asked.
"Couse if its the TV shows and the publicity, we won't do that." Ed said. Just then Judy walked in.
"Good morning." She said quietly. She kissed her mother and father good morning and gave Lilian and Drew a Hug.

Later that day, Judy asked Lilian and Drew to help her make bracelets for herself, her parents , her Sister and Drew. The three were almost finished with the chains when Lilian and Lorraine had a vision. Judy panicked, tried to get Lorraine out of the vision while Drew was trying the same with his wife. "Honey, come back!" Drew said urgently and shook her shoulder. Suddenly Lorraine started to scribble letters in her book like crazy and Lilian did exactly the same, only she started to scratch it into the table. With her fingernails.

Both suddenly come back from their vision and gasp for air. Drew immediately hugged his wife and asked if she was okay. Lilian nodded and tried to see what she had scratched into the table, but unfortunately couldn't. It was too messy because she scratched it with her nails. 

"Come on, let's bandage your fingers," said Drew and stood up with her. Lilian looked at her fingers. She hadn't even noticed that her fingers had opened up from the scratching and were bleeding.