Chapter 7.

Ed, Lorraine, Lilian and Drew stand in the doorway and watch as Peggy comforts her son

Ed, Lorraine, Lilian and Drew stand in the doorway and watch as Peggy comforts her son. Drew holds Lilian in his arms when suddenly a woman comes in. "She is faking it" she says. "What?" asks Lilian and breaks away from Drew's arms. "I have the Proof" The Woman said.

All of them ran out side to a truck. The camera man started the video and they started watching. All of them looked at the video where Janet started throwing chairs, utencils and plates around the kitchen and what shocked Lilian the most is that when Janet threw the table on the wall. She'll never be able to do this on her own, Lilian thinks, looking worried. Lilian isn't sure if she can believe what she's seeing.
Drew sees how worried his wife looks and goes to her and hugs her. "Is everything okay?" asks Drew. "I don't know Drew, something's not right," Lilian answers worriedly.

"What? My girl didn't make this up. I've seen things."says Peggy angrily that her daughter is accused of lying.

"She was caught red-handed taking that event." says the woman who showed them the video.

"It's not possible, have you seen it in there, a 12- year-old girl throw a table across the room, it's-!!"Peggy says and gets even angrier. Lilian can understand her, if that were her child she would be just as angry.

"It's OVER, do you UNDERSTAND? Look at you're daughter, don't make this harder then it already is.
She couldn't have pulled this off alone." the woman argues and accuses Peggy of also being involved in the scam.

"How dare you. You think I put her up to this!! WHAT ABOUT THE POLICE?!? ARE THEY IN ON THIS TOO?!?"Peggy starts screaming, now really angry.

Lilian quickly goes to the two women to prevent them from possibly getting physical. Drew quickly follows her, fearing that she might get hurt.

When Peggy is a little calmer she asks the four
"What about you four? You believe us? Don't you?" turning to Lilian,Drew, Ed and Lorraine. "I believe you- Lilian starts to talk but her father interrupts her. "We want to help, but if the church take one look at that video then it's over. I'm sorry." Ed said. Lilian looks at her father with displeasure in her eyes. Peggy looked at all of them in tears.

"Get out."

"Peggy..." Lilian said.

"GET OUT OF HERE !!"

They looked at each other and left. Before the four of them drive to the train station, Ed, Lorraine and Drew talk to Mourice and Vic. Lilian doesn't listen, she stares at the house. She knows something is wrong. After a few minutes, Drew comes to Lilian. "Come on honey, let's go." Drew carefully pulls her by the hand to the car. Lilian sees Janet looking at her.

"Don't you guys think it's a little convenient that
she had to fake an incident, in one room in the house that had a camera pointing at it?" Lorraine asked. "Yeah" said Ed while Lilian was still nervous about just leaving. Drew hugged his wife. "I'm not sure if we should just leave" Lilian expressed her concern. "I know but what can we do?" Drew replied while stroking her cheek with his fingers. Lilian sighed and the two sat down in their seats on the train next to their parents.

Ed is packing up his luggage when the recorder falls to the floor. "Damn," Ed says. As he is about to pick up the recorder, he notices something. Lilian, who was lying with her head on Drew, saw her father stop in the middle of picking it up. "What's wrong, Dad?" Ed doesn't answer the question and just says "Guys, set up these tape recorders. Now." They looked at Ed confused, but did it anyway. Lilian and Drew sat infront of Ed and Lorraine setting up the tapes.

"Ed? What's wrong? What's going on?" Lorraine asked. "Remember when we got the strange words from Janet, I mean Bill."
Ed asked as Drew was helping setting the tapes up. They nodded.

"On the first conversation, we thought that Bill was talking about himself, and on the second one we thought he was talking nonsence." Ed said as him and Drew prepared the recorders and putting them on the right timing.

"If I'm right about this..." Ed said and started the recorders.

"HELP. ME. IT. WON'T. LET. ME. GO. HELP. ME. IT. WON'T. LET. ME. GO!!!!"

Suddenly Lorraine and Lilian shot back. "Lorraine"says Ed, frightened. "Lilian honey, what's wrong?" says Drew, worried, and takes her hand.
Ed quickly realizes what's going on: "They have a vision." Drew looks at Lilian worriedly.

Mother and daughter are standing in the living room of Peggy's house but something is different. The room is dark, almost black, all the furniture is gone except for the armchair in the corner. An old man was sitting in the armchair.
"I came here to see my family but they are not here," says the old man. "I think, I want to go now, but i can't"
"Why not" Lilian asked.
"It wants her so badly. It almost has her" tells the old man.
"Tell us how to stop it" says Lorraine.
"I'm given and I'm taken, I was there at your first breath. You didn't ask for me, but i'll follow you till death."
"Wait, We don't unterstand" stutters Lilian.
"Please-" the old man begins, but is interrupted when the nun suddenly appears behind him and hisses at the women or something like that and shows many razor-sharp and disgusting looking teeth. The two women gasp in shock.

Suddenly the two of them wake up from their vision. Both are bleeding from the nose and they are gasping for air. Ed helps Lorraine wipe the blood from her nose while Drew does the same to Lilian. "Are you okay?" Drew asks worriedly, pressing a cloth to her nose.

"The old man's spirit is just a pawn" tells Lorraine and looking at Ed.
"He's been enslaved to where he's to weaken Janet's will." Lilian continued While Drew still holds her in his arms.

"Enslaved?Enslaved by who?" Ed asked.
"Something inhuman" said Lorraine and looked tired. "Something that's taken a blasphemous form to attack our faith" says Lorraine and looked at her Daughter.
"There is a demonic presence in that house." Lilian said looking at her father and Drew.
"You need to get Vic before he leaves. We need to go back." Lorraine demands of Ed.
"Okay" says Ed, he stands up and hurries away. "Drew, honey, go with him" says Lilian. Drew hesitates "Are you sure, I don't want to leave you alone". "I'm fine, go" Lilian assures her husband. Drew gives her a quick kiss before running after Ed.