Take me home

(Your POV)

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in the forest anymore.

I was home.

Back at the Base.

In my portal-uniform.

I found myself in the middle of the reception hall. A giant room with white tiles and a large frontdesk. The employees behind it were busy with paperwork ,phonecalls and administration.

A few people accidentally pushed me aside ,carrying weapons and mountains of documents.

"Sorry , (Y/n)!"

They were all so casual...like I never left in the first place.

In a daze I grabbed someone by the arm. A young woman with blond hair in a slick ponytail looked at me annoyed as I immediately let go of her arm and apologised.

She just stared with weird expression and walked away.

Was all of this just a dream? The titans? The Survey Corpse?

Levi?

"(Y/n)! He's ready for you."

I turned around to find Yui, one of the members of my team and a very skilled hacker.

"He?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Well, Seth ofcourse!" She exclaimed as she turned around and beckoned me to follow her.

My knees began trembling and I broke out in a sweat thinking about that man.

Seth...my teacher...the one who taught me to fight, to analyze, to push through...

And the one who made me feel pain.

His very present was like a nightmare.

Suddenly the room around me fell into darkness before another, dimly lit room appeared in front of my eyes. Two tight handcuffs around both wrists hanging me against the damp walls.
The rattling of the chains sent flashbacks through my head while I tried surpressing the sickening urge to vomit.

I looked up after hearing a low cackling from the other side of the room.

A tall and muscular man stepped into the light.

Seth.

He combed his fingers through his pink undercut hair as a wide grin appeared on his face. He wore his usual combat gear with black boots and leather gloves but no shirt.

He didn't want to get any blood on it.

The psychological damage made me sink through my knees ,my hands still trying to cover my face but unable to.

My body trembling in pure fear.

Torture.

Starvation.

Harrasment.

"Let's play again shall we?"

---------------

(Levi's POV)

Can't believe I'm doing this. Even though titans aren't active at nights this is still absolutly idiotic.

Erwins tactic worked as I was currently riding towards the forest of giant trees once again. Because of the full moon, I could still see very clearly, so an oil lamp wasn't needed.

I just need to make sure I get back before sunrise.

Without any casualties I should be there within 3 or 4 hours.

(Time-skip)

Finally arriving , I decided to manoeuver my way inside and begin the search.

After a while I came back to the place that I lost my squad.

"Okay...where would that brat be if I was her?" I mumbled, still hurting from the mental scars I got from this place.

My exhaustion from lack of sleep wasn't doing me any favours aswel.

The longer I searched, the more desperate I became. Hope slowly drained away when I looked over every godforsaken bush, tree and rock she could possibly lie under.

With the gear I flew everywhere but to no avail yet.

I pointed my nose towards the darkblue sky filled with stars and took a deep breath, clencing the handles of the gear between my fingers until they hurt.

Too late...again.

Suddenly I noticed my horse pick something up as he let out a small neigh and stomped his hooves on the ground.

Shooting my hooks I landed on a large branch and followed the horses' steps towards a small open field.

Then I thought my own eyes decieved me for a moment.

There.

Hidden in the long grass

I saw strands of (H/c) hair gently flow into the wind.

Immediately taking action I flew towards what I hoped was her ...

I descended on solid ground and heard strange sounds coming from the tall grass.

Hm.

Taking a few steps closer, I was prepared for anything. Adrenaline rising as I readied my swords.

"Pl...ea...se...don't...t...tou...ch...me..."

"What the hell?"

Did she...crawl here?

Slowly stepping further I couldn't believe it when I saw a severly wounded (Y/n), undercooled, dehydrated and exhausted. She still had some strenght in her left though as she murmured out incomprehensible words.

But I felt relieved nonetheless to see her alive. Sort of.

"Stop...n...not...th...there..."

What the hell was she talking about?

I lowered myself to the ground in order to inspect her more closely. She had cuts all over and crimson blood stained her light brown jacket and white pants. Ripping some cloth from my cape I managed to bandage some wounds before lifting her up and putting her on my shoulder. A groan of discomfort came from her mouth but I didn't care.

I was just relieved that her unconcious body still had a pulse so I grabbed the reins of my horse and sat (Y/n) into the saddle, both her legs swung over one side before I sat myself behind her. Supporting her back with one arm while the other guided the horse. My eyes wandered often towards her face that was contorted into pain.

Nngh.

"Let's go home, brat."