𝟭𝟮.

𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟵
𝟮:𝟮𝟯𝗽𝗺

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆

   I sighed finally pulling myself up from the bed to go use the bathroom, my bladder felt mad heavy — but I hadn't drank anything

   I sighed finally pulling myself up from the bed to go use the bathroom, my bladder felt mad heavy — but I hadn't drank anything. Khorie was out in the living room with my brothers : Dontrell, Jacobe, and Keantre. I still didn't want to eat or be bothered with the world. I went into the bathroom, hitting the switch. I made my way over to the toilet sitting down peeing, when I wiped the tissue was covered in blood.

   I began to hyperventilate, this pregnancy was already considered high-risk because of my miscarriage a year ago. I tried calming myself by taking a few breathes, but my heart was racing.

   "KEANTRE," I yelled out.

   "JACOBE," I yelled a bit louder while pulling up my green and white Pink boy shorts.

   "DONTRELL," I yelled as loud as I could, I heard the music cut down. Then knocking on my bedroom door before someone entered.

   "Wassup," Dontrell asked covering his face with one hand. "You need toilet paper or sumn?"

   "I'm bleeding," I stuttered. "Call Corey and bring me to my doctor, please."

   "What you mean bleeding?"

   "I'm pregnant," I wasn't in any pain but the fear was paralyzing. "I need to get to my doctor's office now."

   He scooped me up off the toilet bridal shower, carrying me out the bedroom. "Aye we gotta get to the hospital."

   "What's going on," Jacobe questioned.

   "Ride with us," Dontrell's eyes looked over to Khorie was eating icing from a can. "Keantre stay with her and we gon call and let you know wassup."

Keantre nodded his head. "Drive safe."

I laid in the backseat of my car with my head in my Jacobes' lap, praying silently over my womb while Dontrell recounted the previous events to his identical triplet brothers while we sped to my OB's office.

"Why you ain tell us you was pregnant again," Jacobe looked down at me.

"You been cooped up in that room and shit since the funeral that ain't coo," Keantre yelled through the radio.

"I wanted to make it to my second trimester before announcing to anyone," I whispered. "Just to be safe."

"Corey know you pregnant?"

"Yeah," I replied seeing he'd left my message telling him about the bleeding on read.

"So where the fuck his bitch ass at," Keantre asked angrily through the phone.