𝟬𝟯.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 , 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝟴:𝟭𝟯𝗽𝗺

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

   "Ow," Essence laughed bumping into the end table in the living room table for the third time

   "Ow," Essence laughed bumping into the end table in the living room table for the third time. "I was pose to be home at fiiive. I needed Rod to fix my car."

   "Guh yo ass still ain made it to the bathroom," I rolled my eyes getting up.

She shrugged grinning wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. "I love you so much Briiiiiiiiiii."

"Bitch you're drunk," I laughed shaking my head. "Shan-.." I looked over seeing she was slumped over on the couch with her cup still in her hand.

These bitches were some lightweight drinkers — Shaniyah ass always passed out and Essence was a touchy feely drinker heavy on the  lovey-dovey shit.

"But I still love youuuu." She gleamed laying on the end table. I shook my head unlocking my phone opening up Twitter, everyone on my newsfeed was riled up about some local trans-bashing.

The shit really irked me. If you're gay coo' fuck a nigga, suck a lil dick to each his own — my issue is when they so badly want to be a female like on some crooked ass RuPaul shit. I felt like they just be craving attention, and wanna be seen. Like how the fuck you just nah bruh. It disgusted me — turned my stomach. I scrolled down my feed seeing what else was going on when one of my homegirls Ashanti texted me a picture.

I clicked it seeing she had screenshotted a live of Presley and Corey; pinned comment 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘷𝘥𝘦𝘴
😍😍😍.

"That two faced bitch," I mumbled going over to Essence.

"Cause we like to par-ta-ayyy.." Essence sang swaying her hips still lying on the table.

"Look." I put the phone in her face she squinted and her nose began to twitch. "You see the bottom fuckin' pinned comment huh?"

"Why would she do that?"

"Because he is a two faced weirdo you don't need in yo life."

My older brother and three of his friends came into the house fast locking the door. Essence was too deep in the screenshot to notice.

"Tyrone why y'all actin' so cagey fuck y'aw do kill somebody?"

"I think we did," The younger boy I went to school with spoke.

"No we didn't it's fine Rj!"

"We gon get charged for a hate crime I'm too pretty for jail," Rj continued whining.

"Where momo," He shook his head taking off his bloody clothes. "Ditch y'all shit too. Lil Bri gon take care of it."