𝟮𝟲.

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲'𝘀
𝟭:𝟮𝟳𝗽𝗺

𝗥𝗼𝗱

   I sighed looking over at the large wall clock

   I sighed looking over at the large wall clock. In a little over thirty minutes, my dad would be brought to his death.

"Freddie," I called over the owner of the bar. "Hit me with another shot of Whiskey."

He nodded waddling over refilling my shot glass.

"Day drinking," A voice called before filling in the stool next to me.

"Siyerra," I shook my head before looking over to her. "There's plenty of empty seats in hea. Why you in my face?"

"Your dad's execution is today," She placed a hand on my shoulder, I snatched away. "I'm just surprised you're in here. Figured you'd be with your girl and kid."

"Mane," I shook my head. "Fuck out my face wit that fake ass shit. You pregnant right? Why you in hea?"

"I-..uh..I," She sighed.

"Y-..Y..You what," I mocked her stuttering.

"I miscarried," She bit on her lip.

"Yuh," I shook my head with a low chuckle. "You weird as fuck mane."

"Just cause you're hurt doesn't mean go hurt people," She wiped her eyes. "Just cause Essence broke up with you doesn't give you the right to be a dick towards me."

"Who said Essence broke up with me," I looked over to her. Essence and I hadn't talked in nearly two weeks since I told her about Anaiyah.

"I-..I just figured."

"Yuh," I laughed. "You and my ma can go to hell with gasoline drawls on aight?"

I slammed my money down on to the bar counter, with a hefty lil tip since I'd been there drinking since they opened at ten.

   I walked outside opening my car door, getting inside. I dropped my head, I could no longer hold my emotions — the sadness, the grieve, the heartbreak, the guilt, the anger that had been building since my pops was first arrested in twenty-ten came out of my body in the form of a scream.

   After screaming til my throat felt numb, tears began to stream across my face.

   My phone started to ring, I grabbed it from the passenger seat. The call was coming from a blocked number.

   Essence.

   I quickly answered it.

   "Bruddah," Jacobe answered from the other end.