23.

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟯𝟬,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗢𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗢𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮
𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘅
𝟴𝟭𝟮𝗕
𝟰:𝟭𝟴𝗮𝗺

𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘆

   I sat on the balcony, letting out a low slow drag from the cigarette between my lips

   I sat on the balcony, letting out a low slow drag from the cigarette between my lips. I clicked through Essence's Instagram story, it was a lot of post like she was heartbroken, then a video of her stomach. It really fucked with me that she'd fuck with my closest homie, and get pregnant.

However, after losing my brother knowing the target was really on my back — I took off. Many people in Texas wanted me gone, and they had tbeir reasons. Now I had a girl I honestly knew cared for me, and on some level I cared for her. I sighed getting off of Essence's page looking up Presley's Instagram. Khorie's birthday was in four or five days. I opened her page sighing a slither of guilt came up watching the video from her gender reveal two days ago, but we weren't any good for one another. I wasn't the type of nigga cut out for fatherhood either.

"Hey baby," The door opened dragging me back to reality. "Corey are you crying?"

"Naw," I shook my head. "I'm straight. You off to work?"

"Nah," Kierra shook her head coming closer. "Not til you tell me what's up with you."

"I got these demons ma," I sighed. "I can't shake em. I fucked up a lot."

"Corey."

"If you knew my past you wouldn't want me here."

"We all have a past," Her eyes locked on me. "All I care about is the present, here and now. Aight?"

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist lying my head on her stomach.

"I can call into work."

"Naw," I shook my head pulling back. "I'm gon be straight."

She looked down at me with sad eyes before leaning down pressing her lips onto mine. She wrapped her small hands around my neck slipping her tongue into my mouth, moaning soft.

I started to kiss on her neck, sliding my hand into the front of her slacks, sliding to fingers against her slit through her panties.

  "Fuck me Corey," She moaned out. I felt my dick growing, I pushed her up against the balcony railing and began to kiss down the back of her neck. I slid her scrubs down, along with her black panties slowly sliding my dick in and out slowly. She began moaning, her hands tightened against the rail tight as I started sending deep strokes, thrusting in and out until I busted.

   "Don't stop," She moaned out. I started to thrust harder, feeling her tighten up around my dick before she came on my dick. I pulled out, and rubbed it around her asshole before sliding in. She whimpered a little bit before we stopped.