𝟬𝟰.

𝟲𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟭𝗽𝗺

𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

   "Ow," I groaned just before my kneecap connected with the wall separating the kitchen from the dining room

"Ow," I groaned just before my kneecap connected with the wall separating the kitchen from the dining room. "Oh, hey. You look so pretty!"

   "Where have you been," My younger sister spoke with her hand on her hip stepping back from the sink ; loaded with bubbles and dishes. "Mom's been worried sick. Dad say he don't get what's going on with you."

   "I'm fine."

   "No you're not," She shook her head. "You stayed out all last night, now you stumbling in drunk and shit."

"Look," I shook my head. "I'm okay little sister. Don't worry about me."

"Mhm," She shook her head, going back to washing the dishes. "Well this fine ass guy came by to look at your car."

"Rod is ugly as hell."

"I bet he got a rod," She tried mumbling.

   "Compassion," I warned. "You're still two months from sixteen. That man twenty or twenty one."

   "I was just sayin'."

   "What happened to Matt?"

   "Ion think we gon' work," She sighed.

   I opened the icebox, grabbing a bottle of Sunny D sitting on the counter. "Why not?"

   "Well I met his moms today," She shrugged before turning to face me. "She gave off this weird energy when she seen me."

   "Like?"

  "I dunno," She shook her head. "He invited me over for dinner with the family tomorrow so hopefully that goes better."

   "Don't end up like ole boy on Get Out."

   "Bitch you already knowing I'm sending you my location so you better act like Rod."

"I'm just have to Rod Wave it out," I laughed finishing my drink, hoping off the counter. "But I need to go shower, and sleep."

"Night bitch."

"Sweet dreams ho," I called back pulling myself up the stairs. I went into the bathroom sitting on the toilet beside the shower ; I turned the nozzle running the water from the faucet instead of the shower head. I knew my body, and after as much as a cup of alcohol I was not to be trusted on my feet for more than three consecutive minutes. My phone vibrated, I took it from my back pocket using my Face to unlock it.

𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝟐𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗲🤍✨.
𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘥𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰.