Playing Animal Crossing (Angel Reyes)

You had been obsessed with Animal Crossing and have been playing every single day since it came out 3 days ago

You had been obsessed with Animal Crossing and have been playing every single day since it came out 3 days ago. Angel would catch you up early in the morning playing on your cute pink Nintendo Switch that you carried with you everywhere. Back against the headboard and your face as close as possible to the screen. "Babe are you seriously up at 6 in the morning playing that game?" "But babe look" showing him your screen and the cute little diner you were almost done working on. "Isn't this the cutest shit you have ever seen! I'm making a cute little diner". Laughing at your excited face he kisses you quickly on your cheek before he went back to sleep again.

It had been a week since the game came out and you were even more obsessed, playing as much as you could, anywhere you could. In the beginning Angel found it cute that you were playing the game, loving how excited you got when you finally caught a new fish or when you finally found one of your dream villagers. But he was kind of getting annoyed now that you weren't spending that much time with him. That you would rather spend your time and energy talking to the devil himself Tom Nook.

You were currently at the clubhouse waiting for the boys to be done in Templo. So of course your nose was buried in the screen, working on your next big project on your island. You didn't even notice that they were done until Gilly hovered over your shoulder looking at what you were doing. "That the new game that you so obsessed with?" "Yes OMG it is literally the best thing ever" you said, showing him around your island. "It's like she has forgotten she has a boyfriend in real life and would rather get bossed around by that devil Tom Nook" Angel said walking towards where you were sitting. "Aww babe" you said while giving him a light peck on his lips. "I can't help it, he's just a silly, cute little dude and I love him so much" you teased while giving him a sweet kiss again. "Angel can we please play together sometime" giving him the puppy eyes. "Nah mami, I don't think this really is the game for me". you pouted and he gave you a passionate kiss on the lips, hoping that would satisfy you. Gilly just rolled his eyes at you two.

One day Angel actually decided to watch you play so that he could see for himself what all the fuss was about. He went in thinking that this was going to be the stupidest thing ever and that he would have wasted an hour of his life watching you play some silly game. But to his surprise he actually enjoyed watching you play. It would become a regular thing for him to have you in his lap while you played, with him helping you plan out your next project on your island, fishing and catching bugs. "Oh a dragonfly! Get it baby!". "Oh I see a fin in the water! Maybe it's a shark, lets go and get it". "Ok but what if you move that there instead?". "Angel I love you so much baby but this is my island! I think it's time you get your own" you giggled as you kissed his cheek. Maybe that's not a bad idea he thought.

The next day when you came home you found Angel laying on the couch with a switch in his hands. At first you thought it was yours and you were about to yell at him but when you got closer you saw that it was blue instead of pink. "And what is this huh" you said with your hands on your hips. Angel jolted up, not hearing you come in. "It's not what it looks like" he said dead in his tracks. "You bought yourself a switch didn't you? You love this game just admit it". He let out a breath. "Yes.. I bought a switch.. and I totaly understand your obsessing now! This game is just so chill". You bounced up and down in excitement. "Yes we can finally play together" you squealed out, running upstairs to get your switch.

You guys would play almost everywhere together when you got the chance. When he had some freetime while he was at the clubhouse, you and him would be in your own corner in your own little animal crossing world, catching bugs, fishing fish and just run around the island. The other guys would just shake their heads with a smile on their faces at how childish you both were.

At home your would be snuggled up together on the bed with some drinks and snacks at your sides while you were having a cute little picnic date on Angels island. You would both steal a few kisses here and there, just having fun and enjoy each others company. "I love you baby" he would say, nothing but pure love in his eyes. "I love you to Angel, so much" you said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and then you would both be noses deep in the screen again.

 "I love you to Angel, so much" you said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and then you would both be noses deep in the screen again

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️