Watermelon (Angel Reyes)

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, masturbation, FaceTime sex

When you woke up you were alone in your bed

When you woke up you were alone in your bed. Angel had been leaving early these last few days to go to the clubhouse to prepare for the upcoming run. You got up and put on his shirt, going downstairs to get something to eat. While sitting at the breakfast table your mind started to wander to last night and all the wonderful things Angel did to you. Clenching your thighs together when your pussy started to throb at all the wonderful memories. In the corner of your eyes you saw the lollipops that you bought yesterday sitting on the counter and you just got the most wonderful idea. Getting up from the chair you went over and looked at all the different candy's. Your eyes immediately drifting towards the watermelon shaped one. Grabbing it your sprinted towards your shared bedroom. Wanting to get just the right outfit for the little video you were planning to make.

When you got to your closet you started to scan for just the right thing to put on. Your eyes landed on the cute, pink bra that you only wore when you wanted to tease Angel and be his good little girl. Removing the shirt, you put the bra on and got rid of your panties as you really didn't need them for the little show you were going to put on.

Walking towards the bed you laid down and with the help of some books you manage to adjust your phone so that it had a glorious view of your pussy and your face. Pressing record on your phone you got into position. Sucking on the tasty watermelon lollipop. Moaning out at the sweet taste of the sugar. You bring the lollipop down to your pussy and start circling your clit painfully slow. "Fuck daddy... it feels so good". Picking up the pace you start to let out sweet whimpers and moans at the delicious feeling of the lollipop on your little jewel. "Are you going to let me cum daddy?" you said sweetly to the camera. You brings the watermelon up to your lips again to suck on it before you bring it down to you tingling clit once more. "Mmm.. it taste so sweet". Picking up the pace of the lollipop, you bring your other hand to your clothed breast. "Do you want me to cum for you daddy?" you said, the euphoric feeling so close. "Fuck I'm going to cum Angel". But just as you were about to let go you stopped your movements, bringing the watermelon lollipop into your mouth again to suck on it for a few seconds. "Mmm.. it taste so good daddy.. both the lollipop and my sweet little pussy that you love so much". You let out a sweet little giggle at how fucking horny and needy you were for your man. "If you want me to cum for you like this Angel please let me know and I'll happily do it". You blowed a kiss to the camera and pressed end on the recording. Oh Angel was going to kill you for this. Picking your phone up you found his contact and started typing away.

~~~~

To Daddy💖💖

Just a sweet little video for you daddy. I hope you like it. I'm so fucking horny for your tongue right now🥵 let me know if you want me to continue💖

*video*

~~~~

Pressing send you start to get butterflies in your stomach, wondering what his reaction was going to be.

Angel was currently at the clubhouse. Him and the guys were just chilling, drinking some beers. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Quickly he took up his phone and saw a notification from you. Opening the message he saw your text and a video that you had sent him. His eyes widened when he saw the dirty text you had sent. Assuming that the video was just as dirty he excused himself from the others, not wanting them to see what he clearly thought was you touching yourself for him. Once he got outside and there were no one around he open the video. His eyes getting dark with lust, and his jeans getting tighter as he watched you do those sinful things to yourself and calling his name so beautifully. Once the video ended he sent you a message. He was so horny right now and he wanted you to finish for him while he jerked himself off.

~~~~

To My Baby😍❤️

I'm going to Ez's trailer and you are going to show daddy how you finish. Get yourself ready baby girl! I'm calling as soon as I get there🍆💦

~~~~

Your heart skipped a beat when you saw the message from Angel. You got into position again, your pussy tingling in anticipation. You couldn't wait so you started to tease your clit a bit with your middle finger, the lollipop hanging from your mouth.

Once Angel got to the trailer he went into the little bathroom. Pulling his jeans and boxers down, he spit into his hand and started to stroke his cock, watching the video again that you sent him. He wanted to cum just by that video alone but he knew that you were waiting for him so when the video ended he called you on FaceTime.

You answered the call and he was meet with the beautiful view of your glistening pussy. "Fuck baby girl you a driving me fucking wild". You let out a giggle, seeing the desperate look in his eyes. Oh damn you really got him hot and bothered. "Are you going to let me cum now daddy?" You asked in a sweet voice. "I want you to suck on that lollipop and then bring it down to your clit and make yourself cum like that. You think you can do that for daddy baby girl?". You nodded you head.

You started to suck the lollipop into your mouth again while your finger was still teasing your clit, rubbing it in painfully slow circles. Bringing the candy down to your wet pussy. Wanting to tease Angel a little, you slapped the lollipop against your clit a few times, the sensation making you jump up a bit. Angel was tired of your teasing. He just wanted you to cum for him so that he could cum as well. "I've had enough of your teasing today little girl. Now rub that sweet candy on your clit and cum for me" he said in a stern voice. Doing exactly as he told you, you started to rub your jewel with the watermelon. "I want to see your cock daddy please". He put the phone down so that you could see him stroking his cock and his face contour in pleasure. You moaned out at the sight. "I'm going to cum Angel". "Fuck.. you look so beautiful like this baby". Throwing you head back in pleasure, you were about to have you release. "Look at me baby. I want you to look at me while you cum". Looking at him you started to circle your clit faster. "Angel I'm cuming.. I'm cuming". "Let go baby girl". You reached your climax, your head thrown back at the intense orgasm, your eyes clouded with starts at the delicious feeling. You heard Angel groan as white ropes of cum coated his hand. His other hand holding himself up against the bathroom wall. His pleasure just as intense as yours.

Both looking at each other as you came down from your high, the only sound that could be heard was both of yours heavy breathing. Angel was the first one to break the silence. "Damn baby that really was something" he chuckled out. Bringing the lollipop to your lips you sucked your juices of, moaning at your own taste. "It was really good daddy". "Baby if you keep sucking on the lollipop like that you are going to get me hard again". You giggled out at how fucked out he looked. "Why don't you come over here and fuck my pussy with that hard cock then". "Fuck.. I just need to finish up something with the guys real quick and then I'll be right over baby". Wanting to tease him even more you brought the candy down to your sensitive clit again. "Hurry up then daddy" you said and then ended the call. "Oh you little tease" he muttered to himself, getting himself cleaned up and hurrying himself home as fast as he could so that he could fuck you into next week.

Vote? Comment? Share?