Chapter 4: Violet Daydreams

Jonas's POV

She was the most luscious, erotic creature I had ever seen. It may seem beastly to almost take her right there in my office, but God, the woman, and her scent were intoxicating. I couldn't help myself.

Bending down, I raised my pants, tucking my shirt in, and adjusting my painfully engorged cock before zipping them closed. Raising my gaze to Karrack's aristocratic face, I seriously wanted to hurt the man. "You son of a bitch!" I growled lowly. "Did you have to play the father role and scare her off like that?" I turned around and pulled my chair back behind my desk as Karrack approached and sat down casually in his grey suit, white shirt, and french blue tie. His dark blonde hair over brown eyes made me wonder why people even believe we are related.

Chuckling to himself, I could tell he was amused by my reaction. "Of course I did. Someone had to stop you from taking her virginity in such a crude manner, my boy. Irresistible is she not?" Rolling my eyes at him, I sat back in the chair and analyzed Karrack's face.

Though he had extreme control over his features, as most vampires do, I could see the lust in his eyes. Despite his expressionless features, the man had wanted her too. "Why did you really stop me, Karrack? Is it that it's that you have wanted her all along?"

As I studied him, Karrack straightened his throat and leaned back in his black leather-bound chair. "I made the deal with the girl's father only because I had seen her before at a bus stop. Catching her faint Fae scent as I was about to pass by, I stopped and stayed with her until the bus came. It was then, that I knew I wanted her.

She is a precious commodity. Fae are few and rare. I don't even think she is aware of what she is yet. The excuse of marrying her to you was all I could think of at the time, in order to get my hands on her." He paused as he unbuttoned his jacket.

"So you see Jonas, you do not have to go through with the marriage. As my mistress, she would be well cared for." There was a slight smile on his lips and a gleam in Karrack's eyes that I didn't like. As my business partner, I have been cleaning up his messes for several hundred years. But recently, the bodies of his girlfriends were getting harder and harder to hide.

Violet deserves better than to end up dead like so many others. What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I care about some half-Fae girl? My gaze met his as I spoke calmly, though inside I was furious. "Is that all she is to you? A power-enhancing blood bag? Good God, Karrack, when will you ever grow up and learn that blood is not what makes this world turn around? I may actually be several thousand years older than you but, damn..." I said, as his expression turned cold.

"I see. So, Jonas. You want to fuck her brains out still, and will probably try to go through with this wedding instead of just giving her up to me." Standing up slowly, he straightened his suit and tie. "I guess we shall see what happens with your bride." Walking toward the door, he opened it and turned to me with a sly smile, and spoke offhandedly, "Be ready at 5:00 pm for your wedding...tomorrow. Her dress was already sent to her. Hope ya gotta tux..." The door closed behind him quietly.

Five years of bullshit! Damn that bastard! Oh, I'll go through with this damn wedding, if for any other reason than to put that fucker through hell. So he'd always know I had her, and her half-Fae blood first!

We have been the best of friends for hundreds of years, and never let women get in the way. Not even when we both had mortal wives. But this...is just too much. He should have said something before I watched five years' worth of spycam footage, getting used to the idea of having Violet as my wife.

Now the poor girl will be going home to nightmares thanks to what happened here in my office. Not good for a first impression. Especially when Karrack will be trying to woo her away from me every chance he gets...

Eternity Of Sinnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें