Chapter 20: Small Confrontation

Karrack's POV
(Synning Estate)

After a short doze, I woke up finding myself in a bit of a dilemma. Violet had her sweetly rounded ass up against me and I woke up with a raging hard-on.

Not really caring if she woke up or not, I reached between our bodies to uh...test the waters. Outside she was dry as a desert, but as I pushed my fingers along inside, She was still a bit wet with our mixed fluids from our serious fucking. Pulling my fingers out of her, I sucked on them enjoying the flavor of her cum in the mix. Like her blood, her cum was like a drug. You just wanted more... And I was addicted...

So, gently I raised her leg a little by the knee and then spit onto my fingers, rubbing it all over her pussy from clit to entrance, to running my fingers through her soft folds. Laying her leg back down but pushing her knee a lot higher on the mattress, I had better access to her.

Taking my hard cock in hand, I pumped it a few times then spread my pre-cum all over her wetness and trusted hard into her sweet little cunt, her tightness giving me a pleasureful shiver. Thrusting into Violet slowly, I tried to wake her but she still wouldn't. It must have been all the blood loss. Oh well...her loss...my gain!

Rolling her body forward a bit, I moved my leg between her thighs so I could get a fast rough fuck out of her. Grabbing her by the hips, I fucked that sweet, wet hole cruelly. When she whimpered in her sleep, I pounded into her tight sheath viciously, since her sounds of pain turned me on so much. When she cried out in her sleep, I gave eight more extremely vicious thrusts into her hot wet cave and found myself climaxing all over the walls of her cunt, in long spurts of hot cum.

My eyes finally opened as they had rolled backward, and after catching my breath, I pulled out of her. Missing her warmth around my cock already. Watching mesmerized as my seed dribbled slowly out of her cunt, down to the inside of her thigh, and onto the mattress. Snapping out of it, I placed her leg where it had been originally.

There was something I still wanted to do before I fell asleep though. Highly important.

An hour later in the study...

Sitting naked in my chair at the desk in my study, I faced my computer with great satisfaction. I wrote up a new contract. One that would supersede the previous one. After all, they were to marry. Now, with this contract, the payment is accepted when Violet becomes my slave. Jonas will sign or it will mean his death. It's perfect!

After pushing the 'print' icon, I leaned back in my leather chair and chuckled. Soon it became laughter as I reached over to the printer on my right and finally held the contract in my hands.

A little hacking pre-dated and timed the document as having been signed on the same day that Violet first came to the office. No witnesses to say she and Jonas didn't sign it then. Just a good way to cover my ass according to our Vampire Laws.

Standing up, I grabbed a good fountain pen, then opened up a thin, long, box that I kept in my top desk drawer.

Blessed by Lucifer himself, a brand for human skin. Shaped like an eternity/infinity rune of a sideways figure eight created by the darkest forces of the earth. It is enchanted and also cursed. The wearer of the brand will be the property of the one doing the branding, and can never stray. Should they try, they die. The ownership is irreversible. The manacles were of white magic, while the brand is from the essence of blackest hell.

With the contract in one hand and the box in the other hand, I grinned and headed straight back down to Violet.

As for the signatures, all that is needed are those by Jonas and Violet, and both belong to me. She's going to be mine for all eternity...