Chapter Eight; Siren

The door to her room opened, the familiar sounds of boots echoing in the damp ground making her look over her shoulder as she was practicing her flexibility by bending backward and curling her legs over her shoulders, her body making a square on the ground.

It could rival the work of a contortionist; it was something she was proud of having gained from being stuck here.

She uncurled herself, moving to stand stoic as she awaited her instructions,

"Sirene, bringt den Wintersoldaten zurück und stellt sicher, dass Captain America das Leben beendet" Siren, bring back The Winter Soldier and make sure to finish Captain America's life.

Yeah, it was about to go down.

She didn't even know that Bucky had been sent to finish his friend... again.

Nyx nodded, grasping the outstretched bag that was handed to her by a nervous German.

"Betrachten Sie es als erledigt." Consider it done. Nyx nodded once as she waited for the males to move so she could follow and begin her mission.

"Gut" Good.

A nod was sent her way before they moved and walked out with Nyx following, she only branched out as she made her way to the exit of the German compound.

Her black clothing fit for her body, weapons on every limb as she put her hood up and mask over her face, her blue eyes flashing against her dark attire, striking anyone that looked her way.