Chapter Eleven; I win

Nyx heard the familiar knocks on the door, and she glanced at herself in the old mirror. Oh, Bucky was about to be surprised.

She heard him drop the plastic bag of food and she knew now was her chance to get back at him.

Nyx made sure she was perfect as her stolen heels clicked against the wooden floor, her hips swaying before she stopped and leaned against the doorway of their room.

They never slept together; Bucky seemed to despise sleeping anyway. This was why she slept through the day and went out at night and Bucky slept through the night and went out through the day. That way both looked out for the other.

Bucky glanced away from the apples he bought, seeming to hear her steps which rose confusion in him, why would a wanted assassin be wearing heels inside her apartment when at any second they would need to run?

His lips parted in surprise as he looked at her figure, her lean body only covered in red lingerie with straps, a robe sliding down her shoulder while heels adorned her small feet, her black hair in waves behind her as her blue eyes leveled with his with a fire he had only seen once or twice.

Bucky was speechless, he opened and closed his mouth, not knowing what to say or think as she slowly strutted towards him, a small hand pushing at his strong chest as she leaned up to his ear, her lips so close to his lobe and a small shiver escaped from his body as her chest only traced his for a millisecond, a hum coming from her throat in response and Bucky had never felt his way for anyone. It was like he couldn't think straight around her.

Nyx smiled as she heard him gulp, letting her breath fan his neck as he had once done to her before she whispered seductively, "I win."

She stopped her contact, rushing away as she giggled and closed herself in the bedroom, going as far as to lock the door in case he tried to follow her and get his revenge.

"That's cheating!" He banged on her door, his jaw clenching as he implored her to open it.

"It's not! I just used my boobies to my advantage. Tough luck, handsome." Nyx yelled back with a laugh, turning to put some clothes on now that her part was done.

Bucky grumbled, as he banged once more on the door and turned to sit with a pout, he needed to buy alcohol if he was going to keep living with the little minx.