Chapter Nine; Soldier Against Soldier

Siren watched as a man with metal wings flew down to catch a man with a shield. Her brows lifting as she got impressed as he traveled through the winds and caught the shields-man, easily bringing him back up onto the SHIELD helicarrier.

Her attention was pulled back as the pilot asked, "Hier?" Here?

Siren glanced down as she watched Bucky rip one of the wings from the birdman, it was probably the hero known as Falcon, kicking him off the Helicarrier. A parachute was pulled out a second later, which saved the guy from plummeting to his death.

Siren prepared the rope as she ordered the pilot, "Geh nach Süden, ich werde den Rest erledigen." Go South, I will do the rest.

The helicopter tilted in the air as the pilot directed the aircraft to where she wanted, she slid the door open, tying the black rope to the aircraft as she put the device that would let her fall freely yet safely.

"Das ist genug." This is enough; Siren ordered as she looked down where she had a feeling Bucky was.

The pilot made the aircraft hover on the same coordinates, his eyes watching her in action which was something he always wanted to witness since he was fed stories by fellow HYDRA members about her.

She ignored his curiosity, waiting for a beat as she enjoyed the wind blowing her hair back, her eyes watering for a second as the strong gust dried them causing her to squint before she jumped, her legs stretched in front of her as she held onto the rope and tucked her face into her chest for protection.

A second later her body broke through the glass behind Bucky, her form sailing through the air as she flipped and fell in a graceful pose on the metal walkway.

Steve watched her with surprise, not having expected another HYDRA agent and he didn't even know who she was.

Steve let his eyes stray from Bucky's cold ones for a second, his blue irises scanning the new woman who stayed in her position as she too sized him up from behind his friend.

She had her left palm braced in front of her on the floor, her right hand curled onto the holsters on her outstretched leg that held a dagger, black clothing hiding her skin and lean body while a mask like the one he had seen Bucky first in, hid her otherworldly face features, her striking blue eyes freezing him on the spot as he held her gaze almost in a trance, her black hair thrown over her right shoulder from her fall.

Overall, she looked like she came from heaven. Deathly beautiful.

Their gaze was broken as she slowly stood to her full height, moving to stand behind Bucky who seemed to know who she was as he waited until she was close enough before he tilted his head in a challenge at Steve.

Siren watched the men size up the other before Captain America was the first to rush into battle against his friend.

Yet Siren stood back, enjoying their fighting noises as she looked around in boredom.

Bucky seemed to be The Winter Soldier which didn't surprise the Siren as she turned to watch the men fight in hunger.

Captain America used his shield to deflect and attack while The Winter Soldier used basically anything, including his metal arm.

She felt her lips part as The Winter Soldier threw himself while holding Captain America off the walkway and down in the air, she leaned her body over the bars, watching as something green fell from Captain's America's belt.