12~ kbbq

SOOJIN POV

"Jiha!"

I ran to the puffy-eyed girl as she dropped her bag and ran to hug me.

"Soojin. I'll miss you." she sobbed into my shoulder.

Jiha was one of my first friends here at I-LAND.
Now she has to go to the GROUND.
How was I going to survive without her constant motivation?

I stroked the girls' long soft hair as she soon peeled herself off me locking her eyes with mine.

"I better see you kicking their asses from down there!" she growled making a cute face.

"Show Misun who's boss!"

I chuckled as I watched her growl like a baby kitten.
She soon made her way into the egg along with the other two former I-LANDERS, and waved to the rest of us in the lobby.

My heart sank as I watched the three girls hold each other, sobbing quietly.
The egg began to rotate and the girls' soon disappeared out of sight.
I looked back at Jiwoo who was beside me and patted her shoulder as she cried emotionally.

"Please stand by for the arrival of the new I-LANDERS."

I turned my head back to the egg as it soon lit up and began to rotate again.
A spark brewed in my chest as I remembered who I was going to meet.

Soon enough, the egg revealed three meek girls including my friend I had waited so long for.

"SOOJINNNNNN!"

The I-LANDERS giggled at the adorable girl as she bolted off the egg and straight into my arms.

"Chohee!"

I engulfed the older girl in a tight hug as she swung our bodies together in pure delight.

"Woah! This place is crazy!" she exclaimed as she scoped the facility.

"Oh my gosh. Show me the bedrooms." she gasped as she eagerly waited for my instruction.

I nodded excitedly as I soon led her up the stairs.

•••

Jiwoo, Haewon, Chohee and I chatted comfortably on the beds as we allowed Chohee to settle in.

"Park Soojin what the hell? Are these your bras?" Chohee yelled holding up my undergarment with two fingers.

I gasped as I quickly ripped it out of her hands and threw it onto my bed. The girls laughed holding their stomachs.

"You'll soon learn that our maknae Soojin is just about the messiest person you'll ever meet. Rooming with her has been a nightmare." complained Haewon as she groaned teasingly.

We continued to laugh and chat before we were interrupted by another announcement.

"I-LANDERS, please gather at the balcony for a surprise."

•••

As we excitedly approached the balcony, our noses soon met with the most amazing smell of pork belly.

"MEAT!" we exclaimed in unison as we ran to the smell.

To our surprise, waiting at the large table were the ENHYPEN members.

"Good evening girls! As a welcoming gift for the new I-LANDERS, the show has organised a delicious barbeque to celebrate their arrival!" chimed Sunoo as he clicked the metal tongs together.

The girls all screamed as they ran to meet the boys.

As per usual, I separated from the group as I eagerly made my way to the meat.