Chapter 5

After breakfast Ace and Sabo drag Luffy everywhere to tour him around the ship. While their showing Luffy around the ship they also greet the people they bump into.

"Hey Luffy, whats its like living with the big animals?" Asked Sabo, while walking to their next destination.

No matter how much Sabo loved their peaceful atmosphere and just love to enjoy touring Luffy around he just can't help but be curious about how Luffy survive and how did he lived with the big and wild animals.

And clearly Ace feel the same way. Since the day they found Luffy their both in awe and curious on how can such a small child be so strong and lived happily with the big and wild animals in that island.

"Yeah, and how can you understand them even though they are not talking?" Ace butted in before Luffy could answer Sabo's question sounding curious.

"We also lived in the forest of an island and hunt them for food but we could never understand them, ne Sabo?" Continue Ace looking at Sabo.

"Right, but theirs also a fact that Luffy lived with them since he was a baby so I think its just natural that he could understand them considering he grow up with the animals." Reply Sabo to Ace question.

"And its also true after-all babies learn by watching their surroundings and copying them." He continue explaining how babies learn to Ace.

"Man.. Sabo your really smart." Said Ace after all the explaining Sabo do about babies.

"Well I just read that in a book, besides seeing that you really don't use your brain that much. I at least will use mine." Said Sabo teasing Ace for being an idiot in a roundabout way.

"I guess your right.... Wait did you just insult me?" Ace said before realizing that Sabo insulted him.

"I dont know what are talking about" deny Sabo with a playful smile.

"Sabo-"

Before Ace could continue talking to Sabo they heard a giggle coming beside them.

When they turn to their side they see Luffy giggling and having a wide smile while looking at them. They looked at each other before they look back at him and they cant help but to smile back at him.

They almost forgot that their asking Luffy something, to engrossed to their own talking.

*Lets rewind the time a little*
*While Ace and Sabo were talking*

When Sabo asked Luffy a question about his family he got excited and ready to start telling them his life story but before he got the chance Ace butted in.

And when he was going to open his mouth, he was interrupted yet again by his two new older brother.

So he just stay quit and watch them talk about a baby or something not that he understand anything their talking about but it seems interesting so he listen.

While his listening he learn many new words but dont quite understand there meaning. So he just watch and listen for now and ask them later.

While watching them, Luffy found them quite funny so he let out a giggle. Catching his big brothers attention.

When he notice that he got their attention he smile his big wide smile at them. Ace and Sabo first looked at each other but soon smile back at him.

After awhile they finally start walking again to their destination not noticing that they stop walking on the way when their talking.

"So Luffy about our question earlier." Sabo said. Initiating a conversation again after a minute has passed and this time Ace remain quiet so Luffy could talk and his also curious about his lifestyle.

When Luffy heard Sabo talked he look at him and tilt his head looking confused asking "What question?" Said Luffy a little unfamiliar with the word that came out of his mouth.

"Oh right." Said Sabo after realizing something. "Umm.. question is a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information." Explain Sabo looking like his reading a book or something.

But when he look at Luffy he could see Luffy looking more confused and lost about his explanation and you could almost see a question mark above his head. While Ace is facepalming about Sabo's detailed explanation.

Sabo could only sweat drop at them.

"What he mean is, its the thing when your asking someone something." Ace said making Sabo's explanation more simpler so Luffy could understand before his head explode.

"Ah yeah, thats the simpler way of explaining it." Said Sabo still sweat dropping.

"Oh ok." Luffy said when he finally understand what it meant. "What question Sabo ask?" Said Luffy trying out the new word he learned. Even though his grammar is still lacking they could still understand him.

"Well my question is about hows its like living with big animals." Ask Sabo the second time.

When Luffy heard that his eyes sparkled and he immediately got excited. He then happily talk about his furry family in the island telling them about his life when he got there to the day they found him.

When Ace and Sabo see Luffy look so excited and happy they cant help but smile at him while listening to his story.

Although Luffy's vocabulary is limited and they cant quite understand some of his word, they dont mind it. Instead they help him learn new words to the things he describe that he dont know and of what they understand based on his description.

Awhile back when Sabo asked again his question to Luffy, he gesture Ace that they should stop the tour for now and went to the figurehead to talk. They can just continue it next time besides Luffy's going to live in the ship with them from now on.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~~••~
Hey guys, hows it going?
Just like I promise heres the update.
If you have any opinion regarding my story just right in the comment below.
Hope you enjoy!

And have a happy new year everybody!

Ja ne~