Chapter 2

After Luffy introduce himself, Marco and the others are shock hearing the name of the kid, especially his last name Monkey. The same last name of the marine hero Garp and the adopted grandpa of Ace and Sabo.

Ace and Sabo especially got shock that their abusive grandpa got a grandson whose younger than them and living in an island full of large beasts that looks like ready to eat you at anytime.

After their shocking discovery, Marco began to introduce themselves. " Hey Luffy im Marco, that's Thatch " " Hey there " wave the man with light brown pompadour hairstyle and a goatee around his chin.

" Haruta " " Hello " greet a man who has crop of short brown hair, blue eyes, and is fairly short. " That's Izo " " Hi little one " greet the man that looks like a woman who wears a pink and purple kimono.

" And the brats over here is Ace and Sabo " " Yo! " Said the two black and blonde hair kids who look like 10 years old.

" Hey Luffy, can I ask you a question? " Ask Marco.

" Sure " reply Luffy happily.

" What are you doing here? And what do you mean that this is your home? yoi " " There aren't supposed to be any human living here so how did he get here? And his just a kid no less."

" Maybe he got washed ashore here when he was a baby and lived here since then "

" Yeah, and based on the way he talk I think his been here when his 2 or 3 years old "

Thatch and Izo said as if reading what Marco is thinking. But before he could answer his brothers he got interrupted by Luffy saying.

" This is home, and home is home is there other? " He ask cutely and innocently totally confused.

When they look at Luffy they can't help but blush at how cute and innocent he look while asking. And they can't help the urge of wanting to protect him from any harm.

It's like there getting attach to the kid despite knowing him for a day and vice versa.

" Hey let's play " Luffy said, stopping them from thinking further than they have.

" Sorry Luffy but we can't play with you right now yoi " Marco said but quickly add that he can play with Ace and Sabo and Haruta's gonna watch over them seeing the sad eyes Luffy had.

And it seems Ace, Sabo, and Haruta also agreed because that way they can also explore the island while getting to know Luffy and they all looks excited just thinking about having adventure with the kid.

While the four are enjoying themselves. Meanwhile with Marco and the other two, their talking on how their going to convince Luffy to come with them and talk to thier pops about their discovery with the kid.
After they return to the ship.

Marco and the others were sure that after the talk with Whitebeard, the man himself will also want to meet the kid and adopt him to their family. So their only concern for now is Luffy.

After awhile Haruta and the kids finally return from their adventure looking extremely happy and a little tired.

After telling to Luffy that they need to return to the ship because it's getting late and their pops and brothers might get worried. They finally decided to return for the day and a promise to the kid to come again tomorrow.

~•~•~•~

" Hey! Marco and the others are back "
" Ohh! Welcome back guys, how did it go? " Ask a random crew member.

While the others are busy telling them what happened on the island Marco immediately go to Whitebeard to report about their findings about a child living in the island.

" Garararara Welcome back Marco " Whitebeard said to his son happily, glad they come back safe and sound.

" Im back pops, but I have some thing to discuss. It's about the child we encounter in the island yoi " Marco said seriously, making Whitebeard to turn serious and have a little concern.

~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~~~••~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~••~••~•~••~•~•~•

Hey guys! Im back! And welcome to my new chapter!!

What do you think of this chapter? Please leave a comment on the comment section, thank you😁

What do think is going to happen now? Will Luffy come with them or will he stay?

How do you think Marco and the others going to convince Luffy to come with?

If you have any ideas or suggestion just tell me.

Stay tuned for the chapter.
Ja ne~