Chapter 8

"We're finally here! Woo! Look Ace, Sabo, were here!"

"Yeah yeah, quiet down well yah."

"Come on Ace let Luffy have his fun. Besides aren't you also excited."

"Whatever"

"Come on Ace, Sabo let's go! Let's have an adventure!"

"Later Luffy were still waiting for Thatch and Marco"

"But I want to go now, can't we just go now.... Sabo...!

"No, even if you use you that puppy eyes of yours we still have to go with Thatch and Marco." said Sabo while turning away from Luffy.

"Ehhh.. but I wanna go now, wanna go wanna go wa- itai~itai~ Ace! Wacha do that for!"

"Cause you're so damn noisy! and stop whining so much you crybaby!"

"Am not a crybaby! Ace you jerk!"

"Yeah says the crybaby!" Ace mockingly said to Luffy while smirking.

"Am not!"

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No"

"Yes!... Wait what?" Luffy said sounding confused "stupid Ace!"then upset upon realizing his been trick.

"Phuhahahaha idiot! Hahahaha" teases Ace while laughing loudly.

"Seriously both of you are so childish and Ace quit making fun of Luffy" *sigh* 'why are my brothers is so childish, unlike me whose mature and responsible'

Sabo then turn back to his brothers only to see them running around chasing each other.

'Really childish, but even if their like that their still my brothers and no one can replace them in the world' Sabo thinks while continuing to watch his brothers causing havoc around everyone.

"Sabo there you are, do know where did Ace and Luffy go?"

Turning around Sabo found Thatch waving his hand in the air while walking in his direction with Marco looking around for his brothers.

Opening his mouth to answer Thatch but stop when Marco answer him in his stead. 'Looks like he found them'

"I don't think we need to look for them anymore yoi, the gremlins are on the loose yoi"

"What do you mean- oh... HAHAHA" Thatch can't help but laugh hard by what he sees and the way Marco says Ace and Luffy are gremlins and on the loose because it really looks like they are gremlins watching by the chaos they cause.

He laugh harder when he sees Sabo shake his head like a tired old man whose so done in life while also watching his brothers.

"Quit laughing yoi, their seriously going to murder you for laughing at them. yoi"

HAHAHHAHA but it's so funny! *wheeze* *cough* *cough* HAHAHA

*Sigh* Marco look at Thatch whose clutching his stomach and still laughing then look at Sabo whose smirking and then at the chaos, he decided to call the two brat to finally stop this mess and go to the island and buy their supplies *sigh* he is so done with his brothers antics.

"Luffy! Ace! quit bothering them and let's go I thought you want to explore the island"

Luffy turns around and immediately arrived in front of Marco while ace is still quickly running towards him shouting something at Luffy.

"Marco! Yeah, let's go!" Marco got startle when he found Luffy in front of him with a face so bright with excitement then turn to a pout.

"Itai~ what's that for!"

"Tsk idiot" 'the heck why is he so fast!'

"What was that!?"

"Now now stop it and let's go yoi" Marco scope Luffy up to stop him from further arguing with Ace 'he's so fast he might be as fast as Speed Jiru' his excited for the future chaos that Luffy will bring.

Ace then notice Thatch laughing and rolling around clutching his stomach

"What happened to him? Did he turn crazy?" Ace looks at Thatch like a crazy person expression.

"Well-"

"Leave him be he just forgot his medication" Marco interrupt Sabo again causing him to stop talking before he even started about what happened to Ace who look perplexed while looking at Thatch.

"What-!? *wheeze* *cough* no don't listen to him, his just an old man who don't know what are the joys of life. Mhm...? What are you looking at me like that for Ace?"

'So there really is something wrong with his mind that he needs medicine' Ace think while continuing to look at Thatch like he was a crazy person expression.

"And you! What's with your eyes you brat!"

*Shaking his head* Sabo look at Thatch with pity and undisguised amusement in his eyes.

"Both of you, will you quit it!"

They then leave him be and followed Marco with Luffy whose chattering about adventures and catch up with him to the island.

"Hey! wait for me and am not! stop looking at me like that Ace! Sabo! Marco you jerk! seriously?! HEY!" Thatch then sprint to reach his companion whose making fun of him.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~••~•~•~•~~••~•~••~•~•~•~

Hey guys! It's been awhile, how are you all doing? Sorry for such a long wait, here's my new update.

Write down on the comment section below on what you think about this chapter.

Thank you for reading!

Jane~